𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

CAPTIVATING
Keke, lele|Keleia
"Oh shit,"
August 27th

Today was Savannah's birthday and she wanted a chill birthday. She invited all her close ones and they were just going to Swim and party.

Including Tori, Zyier, and Keleia.

It didn't really make a difference because she knew they were coming anyways.

They started early, preparing for the party. The music could be heard from outside of the house.

Keleia was having a, Day. Nothing was going her way so far. Not how her bathing suit came out. Savannah's birthday present didn't get there in time.

And to top it all off they had their first cheerleading practice leaving her sore. Nothing was going right.

She's already cried twice because of her hair and bathing suit. She prays nothing else happens that causes her to cry.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Bryce" she mumbled picking up his hats from off the floor.

"It's fine," he waved off slipping his hoodie off of his body.

He was done changing into his Swim trunks so now he just needed to take his shirt off. (Keleia could not wait)

"I just fucked up everything today, I'm sorry." She groaned stomping her foot.

"Baby, it's fine. I promise, it's just some hats. I can buy more" He shrugged cupping her face into his hands.

She nodded still feeling guilty. She felt her face heat up feeling embarrassed. Tears prickled her eyes threatening to come out.

"Baby don't cry, it's fine I'm serious" he Muttered to her after pulling her into a hug.

"Today has not been going my way at all, I feel like a fuck up" she cried into him, make that three times she cried in one day.

"Baby calm down, it's not that serious. Everything will get better I promise. Breath baby breath" he rubbed her back trying to get her down to a point where she was comfortable enough to leave the room.

She nodded once again taking her deep breaths. It calmed her down but it could be one last simple thing before she got set off again.

"You good?" He spoke softly pulling back to see her face.

"Yeah," she whispered pulling away.

One thing she loved about Bryce was his patience towards her. He always took his time With her. He knew how she felt about certain things.

She was sensitive to a certain point depending on the Problem.

"We can go out?" He asked, Keleia didn't really know how to calm herself down most of the time but Bryce does.

Being calm and patient with her really helps bring her back down to reality.

She nodded wiping her face.

He grabbed both of their phones and two towels before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Bryce didn't let Keleia wear a two piece where her ass was falling out because quote on quote "she got too much ass to be sharing"

He didn't care for the top but all of the bathing suits she wore were all too small in the bottoms.

When they reached outside everyone greeted them and went back to their conversation.

Zyier and Bronny were playing water Basketball with Bronny's cousins. The weather was hot as hell so almost all of them were in the pool.

Keleia was starving but she was also hot so she came up with the decision to eat with her feet in the pool.