𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele|Keleia
"They should've, I would've got a bag"
April 6th

"Where my niece at?" Zyier shouted barging into the house.

"Stop yelling you're going to wake her up," Bryce said walking by the group of people.

"Where she at?" Jocelyn asked fixing Zylyn on her waist.

"In the room getting fed, she should be almost done." Bryce muttered grabbing a bag off of the counter.

"Whatchu doin'?" Bronx asked Watching him do what he did before they got there.

"Minding my business, what are y'all doing here. Aren't y'all in the middle of a semester?" Bryce shot out writing on a random piece of paper.

"Actually we are on spring break," Brooklyn answered sounding like a geek.

"We in April already? Fuck, what did y'all want?" Bryce questioned turning around to the group.

"To see Asmè," Jocelyn spoke slowly making sure he heard her clearly.

"Oh, yeah. Come on," he mumbled gesturing them to follow him.

Zyier laughed but quickly followed. The rest of them trailing along after.

He took them to Asmès room where she was in her bed. Luckily she was still awake and moving.

"Wassup baby girl," he cooed picking her up.

"Your uncles and aunties are here for you, they came with your cousin too" he added handing her to Zyier.

"Your mom wants to talk to us, so come on" Keleia said popping up out of nowhere.

The group followed her down the stairs where they were just at.

"Wassup mom," Bronny smiled giving his mother a hug.

"Hi boy," Savannah Said placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I got some good news" She added with a squeal.

Everyone went silent to let her talk. They really wanted to know what it was because normally she sent out a mass text.

"We are finalizing the papers for Our new TV show!" She said with a giant smile.

"Dad finally got his show?" Bronny asked crossing his arms.

"No, this is our show. As in everyone, not just your father. To be honest I think they really wanted to call it Zhuri and Keleia's Life" Savannah confessed scratching her head.

"They should've, I would've got a bag" Zhuri muttered playing with her nails.

"Uh- lil girl, you'll get your share don't worry" Savannah scoffed rolling her eyes.

"When will it start?" Bryce questioned putting his phone in his pocket.

"Uh we agreed on it, and They might start in like 2. 3 years. But that's just because they don't want to record the girls as babies. So they'll wait till Zylyn starts kindergarten and Asmè in Preschool" Savannah explained handing them each a paper of the plan.

"They don't want to extort the kids so they'll wait to see if they want to be in front of the camera or not" she added clearing her throat.

They all nodded understandingly.

"That's all I wanted to say though, y'all can get up out my face now" She dismissed waving them off.

The group of teenagers and the 9 year old stood up and dispersed into different rooms.