𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅

CAPTIVATING
Keke, lele| Keleia
"Hooray!"
October 16th

Guess what day it is! Gener reveal Time!!

Keleia and Brooklyn were so excited because they've been working on it ever since they told them.

Bronny and Bryce just helped with the decorations and moving heavy things to different places.

The party was going to be held in Jocelyn and Zyier's backyard of their new house.

They agreed so everything has consent on it.  The party starts at 5 and it's 4 but Keleia and Brooklyn spent an hour trying to find an outfit but they still don't have one.

"Ma, just wear the pink and blue. It's a gender reveal" Bryce groaned watching her search through her closet in his room.

He feels like he's in this situation every time they have an event. It's true, she never knows what to wear but still ends up looking the best.

"I can't, it's going to reveal the gender. I think I'm just going to wear white. I got this new white top I've been waiting to wear and these new pairs of jeans waiting to get put on" she talked to him and herself.

He pulled out his phone and started texting Bronny.

Lilbro🖤
Yo, is Brooklyn takin a while too??? Keleia started talking to herself

Bigbro🙄
Absolutely
She actually has a perfect fit on rn but she Gon beat my ass if I tell her that so🤷🏾‍♀️

Bronny and Brooklyn have been getting really close. Bryce and Keleia can tell they are really close to getting together.

They've been alone a lot more, she's been in his room a lot more. They haven't confirmed nothing yet but anything is possible.

If they want a stable relationship they might have to follow Bryce and Keleia's footsteps.

Being really close friends at first to get to know each other a lot better than most of the people they know. Then getting together.

Soon Keleia finished getting dressed so they gathered their things to go on over to the party.

Bryce and Keleia both have their permits now but they don't really want to drive until they get their license. And when they have their own car.

Keleia already asked Bryce to be the passenger princess. He had no choice but to agree because he knew she was going to do it anyways.

When they arrived at Zyier and Jocelyn's house they quickly fixed things to be the way they are supposed to be looking.

Not too long after Bronny and Brooklyn arrived and started helping them.

It was now nearing 5 by the time they finished so they went upstairs to help the couple.

Keleia did the outfit for Jocelyn and Brooklyn did the make-up on her. It went by quick considering they had two people helping.

"Y'all not Gon' help me?" Zyier asked watching the two teens walk out the door.

"Nah, I was told I had to greet the guest sorry bro" Bryce lied walking out of the room.

"You already look like a damn fool ain't no fixing that." Bronny shook his head turning to follow Bryce.

Zyier was wearing a Burberry shirt and some black jeans. It was already bad enough he was thinking about putting a durag on.

"Now who the fuck told you to wear this stupid as shit?" Keleia asked when she saw him.

"It's so fucking ghetto," Brooklyn added on shaking her head.

"What do you want the baby to be?" Keleia questioned searching through his shirts.

"I want a girl" Zyier answered with a smile.

"Then Just put on a pink shirt. I know you got one." She shrugged giving up on looking.

"I have a pink hoodie"

"That'll work. Just hurry, your company is here" she mumbled motioning to Brooklyn to follow her downstairs.

"Just hurry," Zyier mocked unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm getting tired of y'all mocking me, Cut it out!" Keleia shouted from downstairs.

"Ain't no way she heard me," he said astonished by her hearing.

"But when I'm talking to her she can't hear" he muttered rolling his eyes slipping a black t shirt on over his head.

"Hurry the fuck up too!" Jocelyn yelled as she walked down the stairs.

"Why everyone hanging up on me?" He asked himself grabbing the hoodie while walking out of the room.

He put his jacket on as he walked down the stairs hoping they would Stop yelling at him.

Meanwhile Outside everyone was there greeting each other and doing the video Brooklyn forced them to do.

Almost everyone hoped it was a boy. Including bronny. Who knows the gender.

Jocelyn had both colors on and kept saying she hoped her child was going to be healthy.

Zyier didn't care though, he said he hoped it was a girl.

Bryce had an all black outfit on saying he hoped the child was African American.

To which Jocelyn said, "well what else would it be?"

He responded with, "I don't know, you look like you are not an African American"

Jocelyn was full black she was just Lightskin. Just like Zyier, but the difference is Zyier is black and Asian.

They also don't know If him and Keleia are full siblings. (They are)

Keleia is just yellow. She does have asian attributes. But their father is full black and their mom is Lightskin but still full black so they don't know what it could be from.

Anyways after a few games and food they decided it was time to reveal the gender.

They gave Zyier a basketball to dunk after Jocelyn lobbed it up to him. It looked like a movie for real.

Pink dust flew everywhere after They successfully dunked the ball. Zyier ran around screaming and cheering.

"Hooray!" Keleia shouted in a joking way pumping her hand in the air.

Jocelyn laughed at Zyier's reaction seeing him more excited than finding out he was going to be a dad. And he was really excited.

"Man what?" Bronny yelled confused at the dust around him.

"Bronny you knew the gender, why are you acting like this?" Brooklyn asked glaring at him.

"I thought y'all was doing some reverse psychology stuff"