𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele |Keleia
"You ain't finna use that against me, I'm doing everything that I can just use your damn words"
June 16th

"Why are you talking like that?" Bryce chuckled turning to his in pain Girlfriend.

"Like what?" She questioned clinching her stomach. Her voice was still in the silly accent she was using.

"Like you're from Britain," he pointed out taking the heating pad off of the Charger.

"Can you hurry with the heating pad and Water? My insides are killing me right now" she whined moving to the fetal position.

Bryce rolled his eyes but picked up his pace putting the water on the bedside next to her Advil and wrapping the heating pad around her waist.

Her body felt a relief as it loosened up instead of staying tense. He grabbed the fuzzy socks she had for this occasion and slipped them on her feet.

He then pulled the cover over her and put the remote down next to her. He looked around before grabbing his phone, wallet, and keys.

"Imma be right back," he whispered to her slipping on his shoes.

"Where you goin'?" She asked leaning up to look at him.

"Imma be right back I promise, My mom is downstairs if you need her and your phone is with you. If you need anything from me call me. And do not hesitate" he explained placing a kiss on her temple.

"Love you stay safe baby" She mumbled drifting off to sleep.

"Love you too Bambi"

Before he left the house he told Savannah to be on the lookout for a very weak Keleia.

She understood and let him leave.

Bryce went to the store to go but her a huge teddy bear, some chocolate, and some other things she mentioned. She also wanted Zylyn.

Zyier is on his way with her, why? Because it's that time of the month for Keleia and whenever that occurs he does whatever She wants.

If she says she wants a spaceship today he's going to tell her she's out of her god damn mind and she needs to come back to earth Then he'd probably get her a toy rocketship.

Bryce finally got back to her and when he got in his room he found her Knocked out cold.

He placed the stuff he just bought on the table in front of his bed and kissed her temple.

He saw her stir but he just walked into his closet to change.

"Baby?" He heard her quiet weak voice call out.

"Yes baby?" He answered walking back into the room without a shirt on.

She hummed and laid her head back on the pillow after Flipping over. He shook his head and walked into his bathroom.

After a while music started playing from the speakers. It was rod wave, Keleia put him on real bad.

"I don't wanna hear that shit Bryce, I have blood leaking from my uterus and you over here playing music." She groaned covering her ears.

Since being in a relationship with him she never calls him Bryce besides when he's getting on her nerves.

"First off You ain't finna use that against me, I'm doing everything that I can. Just use your damn words. And Stop with the damn attitude," Bryce shot back sitting down in his gaming chair.

Keleia's face visibly changed to her normal cry face, then the tears started falling. Bryce squinted his eyes at the girl and tilted his head.

"I'm not going to feel bad, cry all you want you only losing more Body fluids." He shrugged spinning in the chair.

The tears just continued to fall as he looked at the girl in disbelief.

'Is she serious right now? After all I've done for her she cryin' over music?' Bryce thought tosing a basketball in his hands.

All 10 months they've been together she's never acted like this.

Keleia was deadass serious, she was crying her ass off getting a headache. All over music that still played in the background.

"Yo! What the fuck you do to my sister?" Zyier asked after opening the door to see his sister crying.

"I ain't do shit, she on her period and mad at me 'cause I didn't turn some music off. She cryin' 'cause I told her I'm not feeling bad" Bryce explained shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, At that point she just emotional"

"Trust me I know," Bryce scoffed rolling his eyes.

Zyier placed Zylyn on her lap and pulled up a chair next to Bryce.

"Imma whoop yo ass In 2k" Zyier Muttered grabbing a remote.

"Use this remote," Bryce told him giving him a different remote.

"Why?"

"It's Keleia's,"

Zyier nodded respectfully grabbing the remote Bryce gave him.

The crying in the background stopped and was soon replaced with laughing and giggling.

Bryce glanced behind him and saw her happy. Besides being with him and family Most of the time Keleia is happy with children.

"Imma make you an uncle," he smirked looking at Zyier.

"Let me know when they're born, the exact day so I can fly out from Ohio to come see. And yes I'm bringing the whole crew."