one

I definitely love the city and going out. The city lights are so pretty when they shine at night. and today was such a good day

the weather was amazing but it all got ruined with a phone call from my family.

Christmas was around and I was shopping for some friends and family until my mom called.

" Hey sweetheart, how's everything in Florida?" my mom said in a soft voice, almost like she was crying.

" its amazing ma but is everything okay at home?" I said kinda worried.

Mom is always so happy and caring and hearing her sound like this is definitely shocking.

" I found some bad news about your grandma" my stomach dropped.

I prayed it wasn't what I think it was " she is getting way worse and we have to move back to Portugal and we want you there."

I couldn't imagine not being their for my grandma. she's my everything.

I get in my car and start driving home as quick as possible to pack. " of course ill be there, I can't let titi be alone." I sighed

Life was getting so good. School was going good, my relationship was healthy, I was making good money and now I can't believe this happened.

-

a few days later, i finally arrived to my titi's house. I walked in and everyone was already there with my grandma.

I saw many of my old family members and I truly forgot how good being back home was.

I said hi to everyone and checked on titi. I was even surprised that my uncle was here too.

My uncle rolando is a professional futbol player. He is really famous and Im lowkey glad people don't really know I'm related to him because I don't know if I could handle being famous.

I give my uncle a good big hug because I barely see him. He was obviously my favorite family member because he's so chill.

when I was little he would take me to a soccer field and we would play and laugh for hours.

I smile " I missed you so much" with tears almost in my eyes.

-
first chapter done 🙏🏽🙏🏽but
look at this fine ass man.

- first chapter done 🙏🏽🙏🏽but look at this fine ass man

its my first story and I'm excited asff

pls lmk if you have any ideas for the story bc IMMA NEED THEM