thirteen

hey guys how was your day. I hope all is well

you guys should go follow my tik tok because I made some edits of Joao and I'm lowkey happy how they turned out, its anizalovesjoao on tt ;)))

about to write and edit tonight because I'm bored and school doesn't start until jan 9th for me

alright enjoy readinggg

-

I woke up and I immediately my head pound, I know I didn't drink a lot but what the hell did I do last night. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw a lot of notifications from everyone including Frankie and Joao..

I decide to respond later, I hop out of my bed and started to make it for the day. I decided to be productive and workout. We had a built in gym in our house so I went there and worked on glutes and core for around 2 hours.

After finishing I felt like jello, my legs were so sore when I was walking up the stairs. I grab some clothes and head in the showers. I showered last night but it was only a body shower and it was time to wash my hair. I hopped in the shower on cold and it shocked my body up, after the cold water waking me up I turned it to hot and showered.

I was mid drying my hair when my uncle knocked on the door and told me my phone was blowing up and I might want to check it. I got out the bathroom and grabbed my phone for the first time this morning.

I see a group chat was created with my old friends and I started to smile. I check the rest of my notifications and I click on Joao's text.

( BTW I DONT HAVE AN ANDROID IDFK WHY ITS GREEN AND IGNORE THE TIME ON THERE 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽)

I checked the time and it was around 11:30am which gave me enough time to get ready and meet him there. I sit on my makeup chair and started to do a simple makeup look that consisted of concealer, mascara, blush, and lip gloss. I grab a pair of Jean shorts with a cute cropped tank top and I picked my converses. I actually looked really pretty today. My hair was wavy and my makeup was eating up. 

I went downstairs and Made sure my titi was good, she looked at me while she was eating oatmeal and smiled " Y/nn you look so pretty" ( y/nn = your nickname) I immediately smiled at my titi. she was so sweet I lover her so much. " Thank you tit I love you but I'm about to go out, ill see you later"

I head outside and into my car, I remember where Hollys was because I grew up there. I was always there and it was an important place to me, the owner Holly was a 23 year old when she first opened the store and she was the sweetest to my family and she was my favorite. She's probably in her early 40s.

I arrive there around 11:50 and walk in, I don't see a Joao but I definitely saw a Holly. I saw holly and I ran to her immediately "Oh my god HOLLY" I shout and hug her in excitement. She pulls away from the hug and stares at me. "Wow sweetheart you look amazing and so grown." she smiles and the door opened as her attention went to the door and she smiled again.

I turn around and saw Joao walking towards holly and i. "Wow Joao you are so grown and handsome." she smiles and gives him a big hug too. 

wait does that mean he grew up here as well then? I thought it was just the old locals but I didn't know he lived here when he was younger. 

" Mrs. Holly you look amazing, and I bet the food still taste good as usual" Joao said as we all walk to an open booth. " why thank you and of course the food is still good for you guys, Im so happy because my two favorite kiddos are here... together?" she looked confused when she saw us sitting together.

" WAIT A SECOND ARE YOU TWO DATING AWH" holly basically screamed even though we were next to her. Joao shook his head no and told her we are friends and holly got disappointed. " dang well just call me when you guys are ready to order." she smiled bright and walked away to another table.

I turn my head to Joao and he was already staring at me. " So what did you want to talk about.."  he sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed me a video. The video was Magui Making out with a Random guy from the party. My mouth dropped out of how shocked I was.

I gave him his phone back and he had a sad look. " Damn joao im sorry, I didn't think she would cheat again" He said nothing for a second but then said " Not your fault, I shouldve listened to you honestly so I brought you here because I owe you an apology." 

I wanted to say 'I told you so' to him so bad but it was definitely not the time. He apologized and we had holly's famous cream pie and talked about a lot of different things to get his head off of magui.

you can tell her genuinely loved her but she didn't love him. " What are you doing today" I bought up outta no where. he thought about it for a second " Nothing surprisingly, why?" he was confused.

I felt bad for him so I might as well hang out with him for a few hours. " Well im doing nothing, you're doing nothing so why not hang out together" he immediately smiled and agreed.

After leaving Holly's we went to my house to drop off my car so we could drive his around. I pulled him inside the house and introduced him to my titi, and I actually never saw titi smile harder. we hung out with my mom and titi for a while and then went in his car.

"Do you know where you wanna go?" He questioned while checking his phone. I didn't try to be nosey but I saw over 20 text messages and calls from Magui. he ignored them and put his phone down. For a girl that cheats on him a lot she really wants him. We decided to go to the stadium where we first met and play some futbol.

It was Around 2:30 when we entered the stadium and we played for hours. It consisted of drills, exercises, defense, switching positions, a lot of falling and a lot of laughing. We took a little break and it was around 6pm when it started to rain really bad but at first we ignored it then it got to the point where we kept falling, We grabbed our stuff and ran to our car and laughed the whole way there.

I didn't even realize we were holding each others hand but I didn't complain and nether did he, we went In the car soaked and cold. We drove around and blasted music for hours until I was getting tired. We decided to call it for today and started driving to my house. 

When we got to my house it was around 7:30, I got out the car and so did Joao. 

I had a lot of fun with him today because I felt myself and I think he was more relaxed too. " thank you for today y/n, I really needed it" he smiled as we walked to my doorstep. I told him it was no problem and I wanted to kiss him so bad, and I think he felt the same way because his face got close to mine and he was about to grab my cheek until my uncles car came into the drive way.

GYAT THIS CHAPTER WAS MY CHAPTER CHAPTER EVER 

I was struggling on what to write so it took me like an hour and 30 minutes but I hope u enjoyed it and ill be updating soon asfff

BYE GUYSSS