fourteen

HEYYY IM BACKKK

im sorry for not updating guy :((((( but im so sad that school starts jan 9th for me and I wanna cry 

BUT IMMA POST FOR YOU GUYS ANYWAYSSS

okay lets start the chapter ;)

-

We both push away as my uncle gets out his car. He calls Joao to help him get stuff out his car and Joao turns awkwardly and smiles. He helps my uncle and puts everything In my house. When I walk in I see Joao introducing himself to my mom and dad, I never seen my mom so happy before when meeting a guy.

They all have small talk but then my mom asked Joao if he wanted to have dinner with us tonight, At first he denied but my mom kept insisting and he gave a small look at me, asking If I was okay with it. I nodded and he agreed.

Dinner was going to be ready in 30 minutes so Joao and I went up into my room instead, my dad gave me a very serious look but I told him nothing was going to happen. We walk up the stairs and go into my room and Joao was so shocked. 

My room was a simple dark navy color with white furniture and it was so pretty. I plop on my bed as he looks around and we start talking about his career. He played soccer ever since he could walk and how he had a lot of hard choices to make as a kid. I told him that I played soccer for a little but I play volleyball and how it all started.

We both laid on my bed and stared at each other and I had that feeling again. He gives me those eyes that make me want to kiss him and he feels the same way because he comes closer and stares at my lips. 

I move closer until my dad barges through the door and we both jump away from one another, " Alright love birds the food's ready" my dad said. He walks downstair and we both get off the bed and follow him down.

We go to the kitchen and see that my mom made taco flavored baked ziti and corn. We all sit down at the dinner table and do a prayer before starting. Joao sat next to me and my uncle sat next to my titi, while my mom and dad sat at the ends. We begin eating and talked about everything.

-

After dinner was done, My Uncle left home and my dad and mom went upstairs to put my titi in her room to go to sleep. Joao and I were cleaning the table up and washing dishes together, He made everything fun. I hated washing the dishes or cleaning up after dinner but with him I loved it. He made it exciting, My mom comes down to help but she saw me and Joao. 

Joao turned around, " Thank you so much Ma'am, dinner was amazing" he smiled and my mom went up and hugged him goodnight as she went upstairs.

We finished Cleaning and it was already late and Joao decided to head home because he also had practice with my uncle early morning. I walk him outside and close the door.

" Thank you for tonight, you really brightened the room" I said. He looked at me confused and I told him how everything has been a little ruff in my house ever since my titi was sick and him being there made my family happy.

 He smiled and brought me closer, I looked around to make sure there were no interruptions but he grabbed my chin and turned it so our eyes were staring at each other. We were so close that I could feel his breathe on my lips, I was so nervous I was about to back out but he smashes his lips onto mine and pulled my waist closer to him.

This kiss was full of tension, I put my hands in his hair and he softly pushes me on the wall and he continues to kiss me with passion. We both stop out of breathe and smile at each other. He looks like he was contemplating in saying something, " Y/n would you make me the happiest man and go on a date with me tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded. I gave him a big hug and walked him to his car.

He gave me a small peck and I smiled, He got in his car while I walked in the house and he left. I head upstairs and call Frankie to tell him all about what just happened. 

"oh my god. HE KISSED YOU????" Frankie was so surprised it was funny. Frankie and I talked for a good 30 minutes until I accidentally fell asleep on the phone.

HEY GUYS 

ok ok before you say anything, I know its a short chapter but I made joao and y/n have their first kiss together soooo 

but ill update maybe later tonight or tomorrow :))