nine

I get to the party around 8:30 and see that it is full of cars, and there were so many people to the point where people were outside in the front of the mansion.

My car was pretty loud, that's why I didn't use that car much but who cared. I parked my car and hopped out and everyone was staring at me. I felt uncomfortable but I remember how pretty I looked and it made me 10x more confident.

I gave my keys to the valet drivers and walked inside. All the girls were wrapped around a guy besides me. I walked into a tall guy accidentally and saw that it was Joao.

"holy fuck y/n" he stared at me in shock. I stared at him confused " hey to you too" I laughed at him. He looked really good and he cleaned up well. he was wearing an all black suit, he shaved and his hair was fluffy and he looked so fine.

" you look beautiful y/n but I would have never thought to see you wearing something like that" I smiled because it was cute that he was getting all shy. "Thank you joao, you look good too." I tried to be bold tonight. I didn't want to be scared of being confident.

I turn my head and see him walk in with another girl. I was speechless because it wasn't that she was prettier than me. it was that it was another girl, not the one from his house. I heard joao curse under his breath.

" what happened joao?" I stare at what he is staring at, which is the new blonde girl that is walking with Diego.

he looks mad asf now, " see that girl that walked in with that man?" I looked over at Diego and shook my head yes. " yeah that girl is my ex magui, she cheated on me the other day and seems like she's fine too me"

my mouth dropped. the girl with Diego was his ex?????

I told joao everything that happened and why I was at the stadium so late at night. he explained what happened with him. It pissed both of us off that they both cheated on us.

I saw Diego and magui walk passed us in the corner of my eye laughing at us. " Joao I have an idea but only if you're down" he looked at me confused.

I told him the plan of us being together to get them jealous, to be flirty, and act like a couple. He smirked and agreed with the idea. "I'm not letting that piece of shit cheat on me without revenge" he laughed and agreed.

" honestly I don't know how he pulled you, you're too beautiful for him" I blushed. Diego never gave me compliments so with joao complimenting me made me feel good.

An hour later, Joao and I were grabbing some drinks and talking. we clicked so quickly and totally forgot about the plan to make them jealous until his ex walked up to us and wanted to pull joao aside.

"Joao can we talk really quickly" she said with teary eyes. he looked over at me like he was waiting for me to answer for him. I was hoping he would say no but he didn't. he got up from the seat and walked outside with her.

I walked over to the bar and asked for some more shots. I wanted to be careful because I'm driving myself home but I don't know why I got so mad that he left to go talk to her.

-

chapter 9 is done

IDKW THIS IS SO FUN TO WRITE

but ill be trying to post as much as possible for you guys soooo

enjoyyyy