five

I got home around 8pm after hanging out with joao and I stepped in my room and dropped all my stuff on the floor. I grab some clothes and head to the shower.

I took a long shower trying to think about the whole situation with Diego. I can't believe I was so stupid to trust him. Honestly this wasn't the first time Diego cheated on me.

Around 2 years ago when I lived In portugal we were neighbors and I liked him so much, he was definitely my type, cute soccer boy with brunette hair. When we first started dating we were so happy, everyone thought we were the cutest couple ever.

When we hit six months together, I found out he was cheating on me with my bestfriend at the time and my heart was shattered. It took me 2 months to get over it but I stupidly took him back.

he kept begging saying he was sorry and I loved him so I took him back. honestly I knew it would happen again but I didn't want it too.

After sitting in the shower for a good hour, I start my skin care and pick some random shorts and a crop top. I lay in bed and I grab my Mac book so I can watch too hot too handle. ( if yk yk)

I watched some episodes of too hot to handle until I got a message from a random number...

- Joao point of view -

After I found out my girlfriend Magui cheated on me so i came to the stadium to just be alone, I didnt know y/n would be here.

when she walked in her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying so I didn't want to intrude in her business. " Hey what are you doing here so late?" she sat on the grass to tie her laces

" Im here to take some anger out but why are you here?" I didn't want to tell y/n I got cheated on because one, its not her business and two, I didn't wanna talk about it but I guess we both are having a tough time right now.

" Same reason too I guess.." I help her up and we started to play for a while.

we were both switching between striker and defending. Im not gonna lie but she was actually really good. There were times where she megged me and scored.

I was playing striker and she was trying to get the ball away from me, I was running and I slipped due to the wet grass and I took y/n with me and we slipped.

We were laughing like crazy and in the moment I wanted to kiss her. I know its crazy but I grabbed her face close to mine and then my phone started to ring.

y/n got up and helped me up, I grabbed my phone and I check who was calling me.

 I got a call from Magui yelling and screaming. She was begging and constantly apologizing. She kept crying and saying she's at my house and wants to talk to me so I figured I would hear her out and talk with her.

I walk over to y/n and tell her I had to leave, and apologize 

hanging out with  y/n made me totally forget about magui, I never knew y/n was so talented at futbol but she surprised me.

After leaving the stadium, I got in my car and drove home. I tried not to think of the whole situation because I know I would start to cry about it.

I really loved magui and her cheating on me multiple times just broke my heart more and more. I parked in my drive way and saw magui sitting on the front porch of my house crying...

- HEY GUYSSS

trust the process guys but I know its a plot twist but there'll be moreeee ;)

the things i would do to this man