two

after settling down and unpacking my stuff into my old room.

I got a text from my uncle saying if  I wanted to catch up and play soccer like the old times and of course I said yes.

I reply back and start to get ready to play. Its been a while and I think I lost my skill but time to get it back.

I put some black shorts with a old jersey that I had laying around. I grab my keys and start driving to the location my uncle sent.

when I get there I see hella cars. why would my uncle want us to play where there is hella people

I walk in and see a team practice, I know my uncle plays for Portugal and the World Cup is near but I didn't know that there was so many new people from the last time I saw the team.

I sit in the seats waiting for my uncle to finish up and I see my uncle smile and wave me to come down.

" what were you doing up there alone?" he stared at me so confused.

i take off my hoodie and start to put on my cleats " I didn't know your team practiced here so I wanted to wait until you guys were done"

My uncle stared at me and started to smile outta no where

then I see a cute kid around my age that was walking towards my uncle and I was in awe.

He was definitely fine as hell but he looks like he would be taken. " good practice today" he said shaking my uncles hand and giving him a bro hug

my uncle looked at him and then at me " joao this is my niece y/n" He faced me and smiled and oh my days his smile was everything. I stood up and shook his hand.

" Hi its nice to meet you, im Joao Felix ." he says while shaking my hand.

My uncle and joao started to talk about their practice and I went on my phone to check on my boyfriend.

My boyfriend and I do long distance and he lived here while I lived in Florida.

I decided to check on him and surprise him later tonight after I hang out with my uncle.