seven

I got a message from a random phone number. and it was joào, i don't know why im smiling so much, i just met him.

i grab my phone and start texting him back before i go to bed.

I put my phone down and close my lights, I don't know but even though I just met joao he is really easy to talk too

I put my phone down and close my lights, I don't know but even though I just met joao he is really easy to talk too. Like I feel comfortable with him and relaxed.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow now. I get in a comfortable position in bed and I close my eyes.

-

I wake up to my uncle knocking " y/n are you up?" he walks in and he's dressed like he just came from practice. and he sure smells like it too. " Well now I'm up" I sit up as my uncle comes with a fancy bag in his hand.

"here take this" He hands me the plastic long bag and smiles. " this is your dress tonight, I already bought it because I know you don't like dress shopping so your mom did for you."

I get up from my bed and give him a good hug " thank you so much but pls go shower, you're making the whole house smell like sweat" I laugh as he walks out my room.

I open the bag and see the prettiest dress ever. I'm not really into dress shopping because it takes too much time but I really do love this dress.

I put the dress in my closet and I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I brush my teeth and wet my wavy hair so its not frizzy. I walk out the bathroom and head downstairs to eat some food.

I see my mom cooking food in the kitchen " good morning mom what are u making for breakfast?" I look over her shoulder and I see her making chocolate chip waffles, which are my favorite. I give her a Kiss on the cheek and I grab a couple waffles with syrup.

I check the time and its only 12pm, so I decided to go shopping and get my nails done for tonight. I normally don't get my nails done but I'm feeling a little special so why not.

I hop in the car and head to the nearest mall, which was like 10 minutes away. Where my uncles lives is really close to everything.

I park my car and walk into the mall, I went to victorica's secret first to get some new pairs of bras and underwear because there's never enough. I saw this really cute black set and I had to buy it.

After spending 15 minutes in there, I went to forever 21 and went looking for some cute clothes. I used to wear clothes that cover up my body because my ex boyfriend Diego called me a 'slut' for showing too much skin.

his little comments made me really insecure but fuck him. I guess it's time for a new wardrobe. I love the dress my mom got for me but I want to go all out.

I know Diego will be there so I want to show him what he's missing

- hey guys I hope you guys are doing good!!

can you guys pls vote if u guys like this story and how its going or at least comment if u like it ;))))

enjoy the next chapterrr