eight

After getting my nails done and spending hella money on clothes, i'm happy with what I got. I check the time and it was almost 5pm and the party started at 8pm. which gave me enough time to get ready.

I threw all my bags in the backseat of my car and connected my phone to my car's bluetooth. I blast the color violet by tory lanez.

I decided to grab some food before going home because I haven't ate since the morning and I didn't want to eat at the party. ( NOT GONNA BE BLOATED IN A SEXY AHH DRESSS) I park in the parking lot of chipotle and get my usual order.

Normally I would sit and eat but I didn't want to run out of time so I took it home. When I got home it was around 5:30, so I sat with my grandma titi and watched tv while eating before getting ready.

30 minutes later, I see titi sleeping so I close the tv and put a blanket on her. I head to my bathroom and hop in the shower. I decided to straighten my hair instead of leaving my natural wavy hair. I feel so much prettier with straight hair too.

it was around 7pm and I finished my shower and my hair. I started to apply my makeup so I went with a darker eye look. I normally don't get this dressed up for a party but who cares, what else do I have to lose.

It was 7:30pm and I was almost ready, the place was 30 minutes away but ill arrive fashionably late. I put the dress on and I immediately felt like a bad bitch. I went to the mirror and stared at myself and I actually feel comfortable in my skin.

I decided to FaceTime my best friend Frankie, He was always the best with fashion and with men. I definitely want to get over Diego and this party is a good way too. Frankie answered immediately

" hey bitch what's u-.. oh my god you look like a bad bitch" he literally had his jaw on the floor. " if I was straight I would marry you" I started laughing. I explained to him what happened with diego and I never seen Frankie so mad.

" please go ruin that fuckers life, go make out with someone in front of him please" Frankie and I catch up while I put my heels and finish up. I hung up after 10 minutes and I started to drive there but I took my black matte Audi R8  and drove there.

-
ALSO: you guys can imagine what u want but this is what i was imagining 🙏🏽

dress:

makeup+hair

makeup+hair

car:

OKAY BYE GUYSSS

OKAY BYE GUYSSS