eleven

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache, probably from all the drinks I had. I grab my phone and see its only 11am. As much as I want to go back to bed, My old friends asked if I wanted to hang out and I said yes.

I really missed my old friends and how close we used to be. I get ready and head downstairs to see what my titi was doing.

I see my mom giving my titi some meds and it made me kind of sad seeing my titi suffer this bad. I wanted to spend some time with her so I started my titi's favorite show and all three of us started to watch it. Around an hour later I say bye to my titi and mom, I walk outside and head to their house. It wasn't that far, maybe like 15-20 minutes away.

I connect my phone to the car and start playing party monster by The Weeknd. This song makes me feel some type way but I finally arrive and knock on the door. My friend Alex and Maria open the door and immediately tackle me with hugs.

"Oh my god we missed you so much y/n" I smile and hug them back, "Awh guys I missed you too" we walk in and head to the couch. They both started telling me about all that has happened since I left and boy was I shocked.

" Alright enough about us, I saw the news sis and tell us all about it" Maria says grabbing some wine from the kitchen. wait what is she talking about.

"what news?" I turn my head to Maria as she walks back to the couch. " wait you haven't seen the news from yesterday?" I shook my head no and Alex pulls up the news from yesterday. I read the article and I was confused.

' Cristano Rolando's niece y/n l/n and Joao Felix getting really close last night, are they friends or more'

I was so surprised on who made this. "What the fuck, we are friends." Alex and Maria both looked at me with a 'bitch be fr' look.

" I'm serious, I just met him the other day and we are friends." they believe me and we keep talking about different things until its time for me to go. After spending a few hours, I say bye to both of them and head home.

-

I get home and decided to chill with titi and my mom for a little. I mean I have nothing else to do until my uncle texted me seeing what I was doing. I told him that I wasn't doing much and asked him why.

he texts me saying he is having another party but this time its just his team and a couple of other people. I decided to go because I'm just sitting in my bed doing nothing.

I start getting ready and knowing Joao will be there I want to look a little cute for him. I know we've known each other for a few days but maybe I'm starting to like him. I shower and leave my hair straight from the other night. I don't really know what to wear though. I text my uncle and ask him what to wear, if its really fancy or not.

he texts me back saying something simple but fancy so I head to my closet and wear this cute simple black dress that fits my body perfectly. I love black dresses on my, it makes my tan skin color pop out.

I grab my small purse and go to my car. I fix up my makeup in the car but you know I gotta look cute for my future bae ( aka joao lmaoo) I put the location on the maps and see it was 20 minutes away. My uncle is really making me waste my gas for a party.

I finally get there and walk inside. I see all my uncles teammates but no joao in sight, I walk to them and introduce myself to them. A couple minutes later and I see joao walk inside, he was wearing a simple black button up and simple black suit pants.

oh my days was this boy fine as hell. He walked in and said hi to everyone and then came up to me.

-

hey guys happy new yearrsssss!!!!

I was so stuck on writing this chapter because I was low-key having writers block but I hope you're enjoying the story

the dress-

btw did y'all see Hugo's insta post with Joao in it BC OMG HE LOOKED SO FINE UGH

okay enjoy your New Years bye guys