four

When walking into the stadium and seeing that familiar brunette, I wanted to turn back to go home knowing it would be awkward but who cares I needed to let off some anger.

When walking onto the field, I saw joao shooting five futbols into the goal. he looked like he was here to blow off some steam too.

When walking up to him he saw me "Hey what are you doing here so late?" he says out of breath. I'm not gonna lie with you it was so hot how he was breathing (LIKE HEAVY BREATHING YK YK).

I sit on the floor and put on my cleats "I'm here to take some anger out but why are u here?" I said tying my laces. " same reason too I guess.."

he helps me up and passes me a ball. I kinda wanted to show off so I started dribbling the ball and joao came to me trying to get the ball but I megged him and scored in the goal.

"woah I didn't know you were that good y/n" he looked at me surprised asf while jogging to get the ball. " I mean I guess it runs in the family" he started laughing and he played striker and I was defending him.

we played for a good three hours and I completely forgot about Diego cheating on me. Joao and I were laughing and playing the whole time. We were outside for so long that it started to rain.

he had the ball and I was trying to get it but he tripped from the wet grass and took me with him. I fell on top of him and we were laughing like crazy.

he stopped laughing and stared at me and our faces were pretty close. He put his hand on my cheek and brought my face close but then his phone rang and I snapped out of it and stood up and gave him a hand.

He picked up his phone while I started to take my cleats off and I heard a girl screaming and crying over the phone. " okay okay ill be there in a second" he hung up and walked over to me.

" hey I have to go but it was a good time hanging with you" he started grabbing his things and put them in his bag.

" yeah same but its getting pretty late so we should go" we started to walk out the stadium and went our separate ways.

-
u guys reading the chapter like:

hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and I have many more to come🙏🏽🙏🏽 btw my man is so fine in this picture ^^

btw my man is so fine in this picture ^^