three

after playing with my uncle for an hour it was already 3pm.

We decided to head home and check on my grandma titi before I leave to surprise my boyfriend.

We walked in titi's room and she was eating some food my mom had made her.

I helped her clean up and spent some time with her before heading upstairs to get ready.

I haven't seen my boyfriend since when I lived here in Portugal and that was like two years ago.

I wanted to look cute for him so I took a warm shower and did my hair.

while doing my makeup I got a text from my uncle saying that hes hosting a party tomorrow for celebrating this upcoming World Cup and he was asking if I wanted to come  and of course I said yes.

I head out my house and put my boyfriends location on maps.

I had to text his mom because I didn't know if he moved or not.

I finally get there and I sat in the car for a little panicking. I haven't seen my boyfriend Diego in so long and I was nervous but excited.

I hop out the car with the flowers i bought for him. I knocked at the door and a few moments later a girl opens the door.

she was in a robe and you can see she was naked underneath.

Then Diego walks behind her and kisses her forehead " baby who's at the doo-?" he stops as he saw me.

I was so shocked but i knew this was happening the whole time." you've been cheating on me for how long." I got so mad I wanted to punch his ugly ass and his new bitch.

the girl was also surprised " wait what, we've been dating for almost a year"

she looked mad asf and they both got into an argument while I just got in my car and left.

I can't believe I've been dating a cheater this whole time. I thought he loved me.

he used to be the sweetest, but I guess all those ' I love you's ' didn't mean anything to him.

I didn't want to go home so I decided to take some anger out and head to the futbol field that my uncle took me too.

I had some extra clothes and a ball. I put my cleats on and walk into the stadium.

I walked in and saw a familiar brunette playing futbol alone.
-
guys i'm about to make this story juicy asff
but if u guys have ideas pls give them to me 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽