six

- Joao point of view -

After getting out the car, it stopped raining and magui was soaking from the rain.

Her eyes were red and she was shivering from the rain

"Magui why are you outside my house, I thought I told you I didn't want to talk to you anymore" I unlock my door and head inside.

She invites herself in " joao baby please it was an accident, you know I love you baby."

I wanted to believe her so much but I knew she was just using me for money.

"Its not an accident if you keep cheating on the person you 'love'."
I grab her a random towel and hand it too her so she doesn't get the floor wet.

"magui please leave, you can come by tomorrow to grab the rest of your things." I said with a straight face.

I lead her outside and made sure she left my drive way. Even though she cheated on me, I'm still a gentleman and I want to make sure she leaves safely.

When she leaves I hop in the shower and relax. Since the World Cup is so close I've been so stressed and its not a good thing that my now ex girlfriend cheated on me.

I hop out the shower and lay in my bed and without knowing I start to think about y/n.

I don't know what's so different about her. She is truly beautiful and its crazy how she took my mind off of magui so quickly.

I wonder why she was so sad at the stadium. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Rolando and get her number.

after 20 minutes of convincing Rolando to give me y/n's number I finally got it.

he was so curious why I was asking so I lied saying I took something that was y/n's.

and I decided to text her...

-

hey guys I'm sorry this was so short but trust the process