fifteen

since I didn't update for three days imma give you guys two chapter, maybe three if im not tired ;)

idk but I've been so lazy to do anything but here is chapter 15

-

I woke up the next morning and it was around 12pm. I check my social and messages and see that Joao texted me 20 minutes ago saying he gets off of practice around 1pm and how he's going to pick me up at 6pm for our dinner date. I have enough time so I head to the bathroom and shower, I made sure to shave because I was deciding on wearing a cute dress for the date. or should I not.

I grab my phone and text Joao asking him the dress attire, he said fancy but not too fancy. I finish showering and head downstairs to make oatmeal. I bring my food upstairs and start watching a TV show to waste time.

I decided to start looking for some new colleges to apply to forthe new semester since I moved away from Florida, or at least for now.

I check the time and it was already 3pm, time went by really fast because I was so busy watching my Netflix shows, I grab my straighter from the bathroom and plug in it. I detangle my hair and start to blast music so I can jam out to music while I do my hair.

I have a lot of hair, and its really thick so it takes a good 2 hours to make my hair pin straight and I finally finished around 4:45pm. I head out the bathroom and see what I should wear for the date.

I have two choices, I could wear a dress or I could wear a crop top with pants. I was very indecisive so I asked my mom to pick a random number between one or two and she picked one, which was the dress.

I grab my long black boots and my deep v  black dress and put it on. I loved how the boots complimented the dress. I sit down on my desk and start doing my makeup. For me I like to take my time while doing my makeup because blasting music and getting ready is such a vibe tbh.

When I finished my makeup, it was already 5:40pm and Joao texted me that he was about to be on his way. I finally am all ready and I check myself out and damn do I look good, I text Frankie a picture of me and he told me I looked amazing. He texted me saying I should take pictures for instagram and I agreed.

It was only 5:45pm so I had 15 minutes to take pictures, I start taking pictures in the mirror and it was so cute but then I started taking selfies until the doorbell rung. I grab my clutch and a black leather jacket and I walk downstairs. I open the door and god damn.

he looked so fucking good, he was wearing a simple button up shirt that was black and black pants and I just wanted to bring him inside my room and- lemme stop thinking like that.

He stared at me speechless and I started to blush a little but I didn't want him to see.

"Y/n you look so beautiful" he smiled.

he grabbed my hand and walked me to the car door, He opened my door for me and waited for me to sit inside then closed it. He sat inside and told me to connect my phone so I can be aux.

I started playing heartless by The Weeknd and I was blasting the whole car ride.

" Wait Joao where are we even going?" I said. I forgot to even ask him where the dates gonna be but he just ignored me and turned the music up, not wanting to spoil the surprise.

-

After 20 minutes we finally get there it was a really fancy restaurant, We walk in and sit in a booth a random waiter places us in.

We talk about small things and about the menu until the waiter came, she was a blonde with her boobs out, she didn't even look at me once but she introduced herself to Joào