J-Hope - There's Only You (Cute, paranoia)

Imagine...

You keep sniffling in order to keep the tears in your eyes, although all you want to is break down. J-Hope continues to call after you, but you just keep speed-walking in order to avoid him.

"Yah, (your name here)!" he says, finally catching up to you and forcing you to turn around. "Would you just listen to me for a minute? Let me explain what you saw back there."

"Why should I?" you ask, losing the battle against your tears. "I think it was pretty clear that she likes you and like her, too."

"No, that's not even close to the truth," he says, shaking his head.

"Then what was it, J-Hope?" you say, your voice becoming a little louder. "Why were you kissing her when you were supposed to be a dance practice?"

"Look, she came on to me, I swear," he says, taking a step towards you as you take one back. "I know she's liked me for a while, but I never thought she would actually make a move on me, especially since she knew I was with you."

"Whatever," you say.

"No, not whatever," he says, moving closer to you yet again, but this time taking hold of your hands. "(Your name here), I love you, I'm in love with you, not her. I'll admit, she's attractive, yeah, but you're beautiful. And I would much rather wake up and fall asleep next to you than her." You don't say anything in response, instead you just sniffle and lower your head.

"Hey," he says as he lifts it back up, cupping your face in his hands. "There's only room for you in my heart and no one else, and that you can believe."

"Do you really mean that?" you ask in a quiet voice. He chuckles and straightens out his spine before taking you into his arms, forcing you to rest your head on his chest.

"Of course I mean it," he whispers, his head resting on top of yours. "I would never lie to you or hurt you. Ever." You smile faintly against his chest before he pulls back from the hug. "You get too paranoid sometimes, you know that?" he says as he chuckles.

"Shut up." You pout a little, making him laugh again.

"But you shouldn't be," he says, holding your face in between his hands. "I'm all yours." You let out a small giggle and lean up a little to kiss him.

"I'm sorry I got so upset," you say.

"It's okay, babe," he says, wrapping an arm around you as you start walking. "I still love you."

"I love you, too." You laugh as you put an arms around his waist, resting your head on his shoulder.