J-Hope - Tickets (Cute)

Imagine.....

You are at home in bed. Suddenly, you here a knock on the door. You stretch before you get up to go see who it is. You open the door to see J-Hope, your boyfriend, standing at the door with a smile. "Why are you here?" you ask.

"I brought coffee," he says, holding up two cups. You smile and hold the door open for him.

"Come on in," you say. He laughs and walks in. You close the door and join him on the couch. He hands you one of the cups and you take a sip. "Oh my god that is heaven on earth," you say as you fall back on the couch. "So you never answered my question. Why are you here?" 

"Can't I come visit you unannounced? I thought that was romantic or whatever," he says.

"And that is why you can't," you say. He looks at you and smiles.

"Actually, I do have a reason for showing up this early in the morning," he says.

"That's what I thought."

"I wanted to give you these," he says, handing you something. You lower your eyebrows in confusion as you take it out of his hand. You look at it and your eyes widen. You turn to him with your jaw dropped open.

"You have got to be kidding me," you say. He just smiles as he takes a drink of his coffee. "I've been trying to get these tickets for months!"

"I know you have," he says.

"How'd you get them?" you ask, still surprised.

"I have a friend who works at the radio station, and I convinced him to give me them," he says. You look at him in disbelief. "Or maybe I forced him to."

"Thank you so much!" you say, hugging him tightly. He returns your hug before pulling back.

"So are you happy that I came over?" he asks.

"Very," you reply before he kisses you. You kiss him back and lay your head on his shoulder after breaking. He puts an arm around you and kisses your head. Then slowly, you fall back asleep.