Jin - The Flu (Cute)

Imagine.....

You are laying in bed with the flu. For the past week you have suffered with a runny nose, sore throat, and a high fever. Just as the feeling of miserableness settles in your veins even more, a knock on your apartment door catches your attention. You get up from bed, even though all you want to do is sleep, and go see who it could possibly be. 

"Annyeong!" says a waving Jin once you open the door. You just look at him for a few seconds and he remains there, smiling brightly.

"Why are you here?" you ask, sniffling. 

"Uh because you're sick and I'm gonna make you feel better," he says confidently. 

"What makes you so sure of that?" 

"The fact that I brought ice cream." He holds a plastic bag and your eyes turn to it. Without saying a word, you hold the door open for him. He chuckles and steps inside promptly. You walk over to the couch and plop on it tiredly. "Where do you keep the spoons?" he asks from the kitchen.

"In the drawer next to the sink," you reply as a little cough escapes your mouth. A minute or so later, he joins you on the couch. "Omo, how did you know this was my favourite flavour?" you ask, reading the label.

"A little birdie told me," he replies, squinting his eyes slightly. You faintly smile before another cough finds its way out of your mouth. "Open up." You turn your head back to him and he is holding a spoonful of ice cream in front of your face. You crack a little smile as he laughs a little before doing just that. 

"That's heaven," you say as you swallow.

"Is it really that good?" he asks. You just nod your head and he tries some himself.

"Yah, you're going to get sick if use that spoon," you say.

"Maybe," he replies before he swallows too. "But then you can come over to my place and feed me ice cream." 

"Oh, I see, so this was just a conspiracy?" you ask, chuckling a little.

"Pretty much," he says as he nods his head.

"You're a terrible boyfriend, you know that?" 

"Yeah." You both laugh, then he moves closer to you before snaking his arms around your waist, forcing you gently against his chest. You feel your cheeks turn red a little by this sudden action, but snuggle your head into his chest. He lays a soft kiss on top of your head and then you end up falling asleep in his arms.