Jungkook - First Date (Cute, romantic)

Imagine.....

You are getting ready for your first date with Jungkook. You just finish when your phone vibrates from its spot on the counter. You pick it up and read the text from him.

7:00

I'm here

You smile and look out the window to see him leaning against his car patiently. You grab your stuff and lock up before heading outside to meet him. He smiles as you walk towards him. "You look great," he says. You look down to hide your blushing cheeks.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself," you reply. He laughs without removing his gaze on you.

"Ready for the best date of your life?" he asks.

"You bet," you say. He opens the car door and holds it for you. You get in and he mirrors your action after shutting the passenger's side door. He puts the car in drive and pulls away down the street. "So where are we going?" you ask.

"It's a surprise," he says without taking his eyes off the road. You smile and settle with that. The drive takes about another ten minutes before he stops in front of a parking lot near the beach. He turns off the car and looks at you with a smile. "Surprised?"

"That's an understatement," you say as you look beyond him at the ocean. "How'd you manage to do all this?"

"I'm not that weak, you know," he says. "Come on." He takes off his seatbelt and opens the door. You do the same and follow him onto the beach. You notice a large blanket with a picnic basket on it. "I thought it'd be better than going to a crowded restaurant," he says, looking back at you. "And plus, I might have ran out of money." You laugh at that.

"Don't worry, I prefer this," you say as you sit. He smiles and takes a seat next to you.

Fifteen minutes later....

"That was really good," you say after you finish eating. "I didn't know you could cook so well."

"Oh I can't. My mom made it. I just packed it all up," he says. You laugh out loud in response. "But I'll tell her you liked it."  You smile as he looks at you. He moves so that he his facing the ocean. You sigh contently and turn your head in that direction as well. "Come here," he says, patting the ground in front of him. You look at him, sort of surprised, but listen anyway and go sit in between his legs. He wraps both of his arms around you and you relax as you lay your head on his chest. "So was I right? Was this the best date of your life?" he asks.

"I don't know if it was the best one, but it's definitely up there," you answer. He lets out a brief chuckle. You can feel his eyes on you and you look up at him. He leans down and kisses your lips softly. He pulls back and smiles at you. You smile back as you bite your lip. Then you spend the rest of the night happily wrapped in his warm embrace.