Jimin - New Year's Eve (Romantic)

Imagine....

It is New Year's Eve and you are sitting at home, getting ready to watch the big ceremony on television. You are just about finished with preparing snacks when a knock on your front door stops you. You groan silently and walk over to the door, still chewing, to see who it could be.

"Jimin?" you ask, your mouth still full of food. "I thought you were at the New Year's ceremony with Suga and J-Hope?"

"I was..." he replies, his voice trailing off. "But then I realized it wasn't fun without you there." You smile a little as you feel your cheeks blush. You two weren't dating, rather you were best friends. "So...do you want to, like, come back with me and make it fun?" He smiles cutely and hopefully at you.

"Sure," you say. His smile grows at your words. "Let me just go and get out of these pajamas." He laughs nervously and you leave the door open for him to come in and wait while you change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get changed quickly and find Jimin sitting tensely on the edge of the couch when you enter the living room.

"I'm ready," you say as you grab a coat and a scarf from the closet. He jumps a little at the surprise of your voice and stands up.

"O-okay," he stutters cutely. You smile, grab your keys and phone, then you both exit the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, there you are," Suga says as you and Jimin approach them after fighting off a large crowd of people. "We were wondering where you went."

"See you finally grew a pair and asked her to come," J-Hope comments, looking at you with a smirk. Jimin just shakes his head at him in response. You chuckle a little and Jimin looks at you with an embarrassed smile.

"Hey, look, they're starting the count down," Suga says, pointing to the big screen ahead. Large, animated number counting down from ten appear one by one on the screen. The crowd counts down in correlation with the monitor and cheers emerge from the black swab once it hits one.

"Happy New Year!" you exclaim to Jimin as the cheers continue. 

"Happy New Year," he says with a genuine smile on his face. You smile as well, feeling your cheeks blush a little, and look down. You feel a hand lift your head but and see Jimin looking at you with a serious expression now. You blink in confusion and anxiousness as his face draws closer to yours.

He presses his lips against yours softly and you instantly kiss him back. Upon pulling back, he smiles at you and smile back.