J-Hope - Dumped (Cute)

Imagine....

You are sitting on a swing at the park. The only noises are a few birds chirping in the distance. You are just staring at the ground when you hear someone say, "What is someone as pretty as you doing alone at a park on a weekend?" You look up and see your friend, J-Hope, walking towards you with a smile.

"Trying to understand why guys are such....guys," you say. He chuckles and sits on the swing next to you. "He dumped me today. Over text message."

"Jinjja?" he asks. You just look at him and nod. "Wow, that's real professional. What happened?"

"He just said that our relationship was going nowhere, and he didn't want to waste his time," you reply, directly quoting his words.

"That sounds just like what my ex said when she dumped me," he says. You look back at him with a confused face.

"When did that happen?" you ask.

"Yesterday," he answers.

"Gwenchana?"

"I don't really know yet," he says with a slight grin. "I guess I'm relieved, but she did dump me so I feel kind of pathetic." You just nod.

"I guess we aren't the lucky ones then, huh?" you say. 

"Uh huh," he says. "Hey, maybe your ex and my ex will get together and form one super couple of terribleness," he adds, gently hitting your arm. You laugh out loud.

"Maybe," you say, letting your voice trail off.

"We'll find other people. I wouldn't worry about it too much," he says, now looking at you. You look back at him and smile a little. He leans forward, placing his hand on your cheek. He moves closer to you and before you know it, he is kissing you. He breaks it and smiles at your slightly shocked face. "I never realized how boring the park can be," he says before he gets up. You just sit there, trying to figure what just happened. "You coming?" he asks, looking back at you with a smile. You smile too and laugh to yourself. You get up from the swing and follow after him.