Jungkook - Merry Christmas (Cute)

Imagine....

It is Christmas morning and you, along side your boyfriend, are opening up presents. 

"Here, open this one next," Jungkook says, shoving a rectangular box in front of you. 

"Okay," you smile excitedly, beginning to tear the decorated wrapping paper. A smile pulls at his lips when he sees your eyes and face with joy at the sight of what is inside. 

"I remembered you said you like big sweaters, so I figured that would be my best bet," he says, scratching his head shyly. 

"I love it, Kookie," you say, hugging the big lump of warm fabric to your chest. "Thank you so much. I love it."

"Good, I'm glad," he says with a satisfied grin. "Why don't you put it on? I wanna see if it looks as good as I know it will." You giggle as he slowly moves over to you by the movement of his knees and helps you pull the sweater over your head. The fit is rather large, but that's just the way you like it. "Looks like I was right. You look beautiful," he says, wrapping his arms around you.

"Even though I just woke up and my hair looks like it could be a bird's nest?" you reply, causing him to laugh. 

"Even then," he says, his chin resting on your shoulder. You smile, your cheeks turning a light shade of red. He moves so his legs are around you and his chest is the only thing keeping you up. "Merry Christmas," he says, tightening the back hug. 

"Merry Christmas, Kookie," you reply.