Jungkook - Distraction (Cute)

Imagine......

You are at a coffee shop, catching up with an old friend. "So studying abroad was fun?" you ask as you wait for your drinks.

"It sure was," she says. "I honestly thought I would just go to study and that's it, but it was really nice to just see the way other people live. I'd do it again in a heartbeat." 

"I've always wanted to travel. There just seems to be no money around for that," you reply. 

"Tell me about it. That's why I'm lucky the university covered all expenses," she says. You just shake your head in envy. "Do you know the guy that's working?" she asks out of nowhere. 

"Ani," you say with a confused tone. "Waeyo?" 

"Because he keeps checking you out, I swear," she says, wearing a smile. You look at her like she's crazy before turning around to see for yourself. When you do, one of the people working just smiles at you. You face her again and she is smiling widely. "See? Told you he is checking you out. I bet he likes you," she says.

"Yeah right. He doesn't even know me," you say. 

"So? When did that ever stop anybody?" she replies. You just roll your eyes. "Oh my god, he's coming over here. Act natural." You look behind you and see a guy coming towards you with your drinks. You both quickly sit up straight and try to act normal, but completely fail.

"Here is your order. Sorry for the wait," he says with a friendly smile. 

"No, there was no wait," you say, looking at him. "Kamsahamnida." He smiles again before walking away. 

"Jungkook. His name tag said Jungkook," she says, pounding her hand on the table.

"So?" you say. 

"That's his name. Now you can't make lame excuses," she replies. You roll your eyes again. "Wait, what's that?" she asks, pointing to your cup as you go to take a sip. A confused look comes on your face as you spin it around. 

"It looks like a phone number," you say, examining it closely. You freeze and look at your friend. "Wait, you don't think...." 

"Oh my flipping god!" she exclaims louldy. You look back at him and he flashes you a wink. You blush and put your head on the table. Your friend starts laughing out loud while you just laugh silently to yourself. "Kid's got game," she says after calming down. You look up at her, now blushing more than before. "You know you have to call him, right?" 

"I know," you say, happily embarassed. She lets out another loud laugh.