Rap Monster - Misunderstanding (Cute)

Imagine.......

You are at your locker. You shut it, and are about to walk to your next class when Rap Monster walks up to you. Sighing, you put your bag on your shoulder. "Hey," he says, looking at your face. "Why do you look like you don't want to see me?"

"Because I don't," you say without changing your expressionless face. You start to walk away.

"What did I do?" he asks, following after you.

"You said you'd call after our date two weeks ago," you reply. He lets out some air and looks in another direction.

"About that," he begins, "I really was going to, but my parents grounded me, so I couldn't."

"Right, I'm sure that's exactly what happened," you say.

"It is. Believe me, I had a great time with you and I really like you," he says, looking at you with soft eyes.

"I know you probably do, but I don't want to waste my time in a one sided relationship," you say. He just continues to look at you. "I'm gonna be late for class. Bye." You start to walk away again, and he stops you by putting a sudden grip on your wrist. He pulls you back so you are standing in front of him again before planting a kiss on your lips. You don't do anything in response as you stay connected for a while. He breaks it and looks you in your eyes.

"I really like you and I want you to go out with me," he says. You look back at him and can't fight the smile that is slowly growing on your face. "So is that a yes?"

"Only if you actually call this time," you say.

"I promise I'll call you," he says with a smile.

"Okay," you say, sighing a little. His smile widens and he hugs you. "I'm seriously late for class now," you say as you laugh a little.

"Alright, I'll call you," he says as he walks away.

"You better," you say. He just laughs and then disappears around the corner. As you start walking to class, you hear your phone ring. You pick it up.

"I told you I'd call you," a voice says. You laugh once you realize who it is. You look up and see Rap Monster peaking his head around the corner. He waves, still holding his phone up to his ear. You wave back and shake your head. "Now go, you're late for class." You laugh again and hang up as he disappears. You smile to yourself and walk to class.