V - Escaping The Freshman (Cute)

Imagine.....

You are roaming the halls at your school during your study hall trying to escape this freshman boy who has a crush on you. You constantly look behind yourself and sigh in relief once you think you've lost him. "Finally got rid of that brat," you say to yourself. You stop at the water fountain and get a drink. You accidently bump into someone when you turn around. "Woah, sorry," you say, turning to look at the person. 

"It's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going," he says.

"You're Taehyung, right? The junior?" you ask, slightly pointing.

"Yeah well, I prefer the nickname V," he says. As you nod, you hear an all too familiar voice from behind you. 

"Oh my god. Kill me right now," you say.

"What? You dont like him?" V asks, kind of smirking. 

"No, not at all. But he likes me and won't leave me alone," you say as you look behind yourself for the millionth time. He notices you and you quickly turn your head. "Quick, pretend you're my boyfriend, okay?" you say.

"What?" he asks, now extremely confused.

"Don't ask questions, just go with it," you say, pretty much begging him now. 

"Fine, fine," he says quickly and puts his arm around you.

"There you are," the kid says, walking up to you. "Wait, what's going on here?" 

"Nothing much," V answers for you. "Just chilling with my girlfriend." You just nod.

"Yep, what he said. Except he's not a girl, he's a boy," you say, failing at selling the act. You hear V sigh a little in disappointment. The kid just squints his eyes suspiciously.

"You expect me to believe that?" he asks. You and V look at each other briefly, scared that the improvised plan is failing epically. 

"You want proof?" V asks suddenly. The kid nods in response. "Okay. Here's your proof." He puts his hands on your shoulders and spins you around so your facing him. Then, he pulls you closer and kisses you. Your eyes widen, but once you realize this you close them to make it look like you were used to this when you really weren't. You awkwardly kiss him back before he breaks it and looks back at the kid casually. "See?" he says. You try not to let your face show you are stunned by faking a smile. 

"Okay then," the kid says before turning around and leaving. You wait till he disappears from your sight, then go back and stand in front of V.

"Good job," he says. "You should really take up acting. Just make sure to sell the lines well, and you know, make them believable." 

"Thanks for doing that, but why did you kiss me?" you ask.

"He wanted 'proof', so he got it," he answers plainly. You nod your head slowly. "I better be off, but let me know if you need help scaring off anymore guys," he says, starting to walk away. He grins at you, then turns around completely and walks up some steps. You smile and chuckle to yourself before going back to study hall.