Taehyung (V) - Birthday (Cute)

Imagine....

"Come on."

"No."

"Why not? It'll be fun."

"Since when is being injured fun?"

"Who said you'd get injured? I never said you'd get injured."

"No."

"Please? It's not that difficult."

"Taehyung, I already said no," you say, now with a serious tone and rejecting the cute look plastered on his face. You just continue to stare at him as he bats his eyelashes at you. "Why do we have to roller skate?"

"Because I want and it's my birthday not yours," he replies. You let out an annoyed groan and he continues on with his begging. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?" At this point, his bottom lip is curled over and his hands are folded together so tightly his knuckles are painted white. You look at him and he stares back at you silently. A smile grows on his face, like he knows you're cracking under the pressure.

"Only one time," you say.

"Yes!" he exclaims in excitement. "Come on, come on." He pulls on your arm, removing you from the chair you are sitting on. After a few minutes of driving, you pull up to the skating rink. He gets out and practically runs up to the door like his life depends on this. You both get your skates and sit down before sitting down at a nearby bench to put them on. "Here, let me help you," he says as he gets on his knees and puts them on for you. You smile, your cheeks slightly blushing, as he ties the laces together. He stands up carefully after finishing and holds his hands out, signaling for you to take hold of them. You do and he assists you as you try to keep your balance. "Just hold on to me. I won't let you fall," he says, a slight grin on his face. You keep your eyes on the ground as you hold on to his wrists tightly. Once on the rink and with his continued assistance, you start to become more comfortable and eventually you both are skating around hand in hand.

About half an hour passes quickly and you head to a local ice cream parlor.

"Thanks for doing that with me," he says after you had ordered.

"It is your birthday," you reply. He smiles and takes your hand in his swiftly, then you continue walking.