Jungkook - A Furry Valentine's Day (Cute)

Imagine...

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear to god if you don't tell me where you are taking me, I will hurt you," you threaten, only getting a laugh from your boyrfriend in response.

"You couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to," he says, making you crack a smile even though you can't see him thanks to the blindfold over your eyes. "Besides, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Who said there has to be surprises on Valentine's Day?" you protest.

"I did," he whispers into your ear from behind you. "Okay, now no more asking questions. Just keep walking." You sigh in defeat and silently let him lead you to wherever it is he is taking you.

************************************************************************************

A few minutes later, you hear the unlocking of a door in your ear and then Jungkook walks you inside, both of his hands on either of shoulders. He shuts the door behind him once you are both safely inside and then stops you in your tracks.

"Okay, now when I turn the lights off, I'll take off the blindfold and you can open your eyes," he says. You can almost hear the excited smile on his face, so you smile too and nod your head. The lights the switch on and then Jungkook unties the blue fabric covering your eyes.

When you open them, you blink a little to get used to the light. You bring your hand up to your now opened mouth and widen your eyes when you see a little puppy in a box wrapped in pink paper with a red bow.

"Omo, it's so cute," you coo as you walk over to it and lift it into your arms. "Where did you find him? It is a him, right?"

"Yeah," Jungkook nods. "I was just walking by the pet shop one day and saw him. I knew Valentine's Day was coming up, so I figured what's a better gift than a puppy?"

"Aw, I love him, Kookie," you say, still keeping your attention on the dog. "You're so cute."

"But I'm still cuter, right?" Jungkook asks, making you turn your head to look at him. You giggle a little before walking over to him and kissing him.

"Of course not," you say after pulling back, causing a smile to form on his lips. "I really love him. And you."

"Me too," he says as he gently pets the top his head. "Happy Valentine's Day." Then your lips meet halfway in a sweet kiss.