Jin - Cafe Flirting (Cute)

Imagine.....

You are in a cafe, waiting at the counter for your order to be ready. You look up from your phone for a second only to see a guy looking back at you from his standing position in front of the cash register. He looks away with a slight grin as soon as your eyes meet. You roll your eyes and look back at your phone. About a minute ot two later, he walks up to you. 

"Is there something I can help you with?" you ask, slightly annoyed.

"I'm Jin," he replies, not really answering your question. 

"Just out of curiosity," you begin, "is supposed to be yuor pathetic way of flirting?" 

"Depends, is it working?" he says, stil wearing a smile. 

"If I say yes will you leave me alone?" you reply.

"If say yes, will you go out with me Friday night?" he says. 

"Aish....seriously," you say as you let out an annoyed sigh. 

"Seriously," he says. You look at him and he looks right back at you. You sigh again and rub your face.

"I have a feeling this is never going to end, so fine. I'll go out with you on Friday," you say in surrender. 

"So it did work? My flirting techniques?" he says.

"Don't push it," you say. He laughs and then someone hands you your drink. "Thank you very much," you say before turning to leave.

"See you Friday," he says. You look back to see him wearing a smug smile. You roll your eyes, push open the doors, and leave the cafe.