Chapter 13- Astraea

"What are you doing here?" I hear from the most annoying person on the planet

My eyes wander around the shop in anticipation and curiosity as wait for Loki to come inside. The only thing I knew about cars was how to steal 'em which only questions why I'm here again. "Is Matias here?" I ask, ignoring the annoyed look on his face but it doesn't bother me when all I can think about is kissing his brother.

Lucio's brows quirk up a bit before he give me a small nod, "He's in the back with his brother, he'll be here in a minute." He tells me, his eyes falling to my feet with a strange look on his face.

"What?" I shoot, confused.

He lets out a small laugh, "Looks like you made a new friend." Gesturing down to my feet in such a fond tone that throws me off guard.

My eyes follow his and immediately spot a little black cat with the most unique orange patches around its small nose, rubbing its head against my leg. I eye it for bit wondering if it's in heat or something, "Whose cat?" I ask, a confused frown playing on my lips.

Lucio squints down to its height, reaching out to scratch its ear. "Nobody knows but she's always here at the garage, could be a stray. This is the first time i've seen her so calm, she's always so jumpy and too scared to come out of her hiding spot." He lets out a soft sigh, "She likes you." I hear him murmur softly.

I scrunch my nose in thought before reaching down to pet her, watching as she nuzzles her head against my hand with a soft purr. A small smile grows on my face at how cute it is, "Look who showed up." I hear Matias say.

I move my attention to him, "I wonder why. It's not like you didn't blow up my phone a bunch of times." I drawl out with a roll of my eyes.

Just as he opens his mouth to respond, his brother strolls out from behind him and I watch his eyebrows immediately furrow at the sight of me like he's confused about my existence. "Lucio didn't scare you off?" He rubs in sarcastically and I immediately hate him.

I give him a smile that basically tells him to go fuck himself, "He's not that scary."

Lucio rolls his eyes but Santiagos brows jump in surprise, "Nice scar." Is all he says, eyeing it in thought.

"Can't say the same about yours."

His face screws up in annoyance, "You remind me of my niece." He comments, looking over at his brother. "She doesn't remind you of Azrael?" He asks, searching for something in his brother's face and I glance over at Lucio whose also analyzing them.

Matias barely glances at him just focuses on me, "I'd say she's more like Lucio." He responds, ignoring his brother's eyes completely. Lucio doesn't bother denying it and neither do I, we both knew how alike we were. Most would say me and Loki were alike because of everything we've been through together and they would be right but Lucio and I had shared the same mindset.