Chapter 1

Everything story has a beginning. A princess was gifted with a magical amulet that would protect her from harm. And it wasn't long before, she then met a prince named Y/n along with his sister, Princess Elise. The princess didn't think that she would ever need that amulet. But it was one faithful day, an evil, sorceress named Shuriki evaded Avalor and attacked her parents. With the help of amulet, she was protected inside for the next 41 years. And as for the prince and his sister, they were able to stay safe beginning turned to stone along with the rest of their family.

Shuriki wasn't the only invader. He goes by the name Amon. He was once a ruler that have lived for 10000 years. He would reign through history and destroyed whatever he sees in his path. That was until the King and Queen of (k/n) stood up to him. And just like that, they have history. With Prince and princess turned to stone, they were safe with that being the only means of being protected from the demon lord. Shuriki, fueled by her wicked ambitions, decided to free Y/n from his captivity but not as an act of kindness. Instead, she cunningly employed him as her chancellor, using his knowledge and skills to serve her dark agenda. Y/n, bound by his circumstances, reluctantly became a loyal servant to Shuriki, maneuvering behind the scenes to further her malevolent rule over the kingdom of Avalor. However, deep down, Y/n yearned for his freedom and secretly plotted to outsmart Shuriki and bring an end to her tyrannical reign. After 41 years, Elena along with Elise were now freed. As they teamed up with everyone in the kingdom all around, they were able to take down the evil demon lord and the wicked Sorceress. But their adventure isn't over yet. In fact, it was just beginning.

Next scene.

Y/n just laid in his bed sleeping peacefully. But it doesn't seem that you would be enjoying his sleep for long because his sister came into his room. Now seeing her brother sleeping in bed, she pulled the curtain so that she could be able to get him right out of bed.

Elise: Rise and Shine!

Y/n just slowly rises out of bed.

Y/n: Didn't I warned you that if you woke me up this early again, I would have you tossed in the dungeon?

Elise: Aw, I know that you wouldn't do that your own sweet little sister.

Y/n: Maybe or maybe not. You won't know what I would do.

Y/n then puts his clothes right on.

Y/n: So, what's on your mind.

Elise: I don't know. I just wonder what Elena is doing. She's the adventure type. We should ask her.

Y/n: Good point. That probably a good idea.

Next scene.

Elena was then met by some Jaquins.

Elena: Well, good morning!

Migs: Sorry if they woke up, princess.

Elena: Woke me up?(laughs) I barely slept last night. I mean, how are you supposed to sleep the night before you become queen?

Luna: So when do you get your crown?

Elena: Tonight at the Royal Ball.

Skylar: We will be thereZ

Migs: Uh, we were not invited, Skylar,

Elena: Oh, you're always invited. I'll see you tonight.

The next thing to happen was she picked up a present and bumped into Y/n and Elise.

Elena: Y/n? Elise?

Y/n: Hey, my sister and I were just wondering what's on your mind? What's on your mind could be on our mind.