Chapter 9

Okay, I've decided to skip way ahead to the finale with the battle with Amon. Hope you guys enjoy.

Amon had Y/n out of his control but now he is going to make a quick change of that. He used some sort of spell which was able to brainwash Y/n tampering with his memories and turn him against the others. He then turns to Elena. He sees that she still angry with him and still blames for what happened to her parents despite the regret and remorse that he had felt for it.

Elena: Y/n?

Y/n: After everything I've done for you, you were gonna exile me.

Elena: Y/n, please...

He then took his staff and then began to attack her with it.

Elise: Y/n!

Y/n then used his staff to push everyone back.

Royal guard: Protect the princess!

The Royal guard then charged straight at him but he was able to form a magical circle and then push all of them back. He then teleported behind a guard and used his spell to turn him into nothing but ashes and then freeze another guard and shattered him. He used some magical form circle in mid and with that type of force, he was able to send everyone back.

Elena: Blaze!

Elena was able to knock the staff out of his hands.

Elena: Y/n, I know this isn't you.

Y/n: This is me! I try my best so that I atone for what I did but instead of accepting it, you thought exiling from the kingdom would be a better idea.

Elena: I know. It's just that I blinded by anger of losing my parents. I know you made some mistake. I know you and Esteban led Shuriki to my parents. I know you only did that you can save Elise's life.

Y/n: Spare me the speech. I've already tried everything so I could be able to convince you how I meant you no harm but of course, the precious princess of Avalor don't see to reason. Forgiven doesn't exist. Not to you...

Elena: Y/n!

Y/n grabbed his staff and was gonna fire a spell at her but luckily Elise was just in time to push Elena out of the way.

Elise: Y/n, you have to stop this right now. I know you don't want to do this. I know this isn't the real you.

Y/n: Oh, sister, you have to step aside. I don't want to harm you.

Elise then just stood in front of Elena.

Y/n: Fine! So be it!

He aimed his staff right at Elise and Elena. Before he could get the chance to fire at them, Naomi then used her lasso to grab him by the hand and Gabe to use the other to grab him by the other hand.

Naomi: Mateo!

Mateo was trying to using tamborita but before he could get the chance to do so, Y/n then broke free and then slammed both Naomi and Gabe into Mateo. Slowly, he walks over to Mateo, disarming him by grabbing his tamborita and tossing it aside.

Y/n: So, you were the one that was going to royal wizard one day? But I think differently. You're just gonna be a little boy who's just living his grandfather's shadow:(kicks him in the face to knock him out)

Next, he saw some royal guards that were coming right behind him to attack but he was quick enough to move out of the way and form a sharp blade at the tip of his staff and impaled the guard right through it. Ixlan then ran towards him, grabbing his staff and tossing him to the ground. But Y/n was quick enough to recover from the ground, retrieving his staff in the process and then blasting her back. Next he turns to face Elise and Elena.