Chapter 8

It has been some time now and the demon lord Amon has finally awoken from his slumber after being defeated for so long. He and Shuriki has finally returned to cause some chaos in the world.

Next scene.

Y/n has officially came of age. He was now going to be the crown king of (k/n) His coronation now comes today. He looked to see Elena and the others.

Y/n: Elena, you've came.

Elena: I couldn't miss it for the world. So what are you planning on doing, almost-king Y/n.

Y/n: I'm planning on ruling my new kingdom once it has finally officially has been rebuilt. You can come whenever you like, princess.

Elena: I would be so delighted.

The Royal Family of Avalor, the Turners, Mateo, and Gabe, are on their way by a boat under the command of Scarlett Turner to Nueva Vista to visit Elena and Isabel's paternal first cousin Duke Cristóbal.

Y/n: So, Elena, what would you like to be doing right now?

Elena: Nothing really. I was just thinking of practicing the scepter of light.

Y/n: Lame.

Gabe: Well, Elena, if you don't mind me asking, how many

At Mateo's urging, Elena reveals a new power: Making objects invisible.

Y/n: That's really cool, I think that you should try it out some more.

Elise: Yeah, I totally think you should.

Elena then began using it but it turns out that she was having some trouble making things completely disappear. only able to make herself up to her shoulders vanish, but she can use it perfectly on objects.

Y/n: Don't worry, Elena. You'll get there. I know that you will get it right.

Suddenly, Scarlett spots some Sirenas off in the distance and tells Daniel to ready the crossbows. When Elena asks why, Naomi tells her that Sirenas are dangerous. Naomi's parents elaborate how they sing a siren song to put sailors in a trance and makes them crash their ships.

Y/n: We don't know what they could but I just know that they could sing and attack and sink out boats.

Elena: Y/n, we can't someone who hasn't attack us first.

Y/n: What if they are just waiting us to let our guard down and then attack and sink our boat. We can't risk that.

Elise: Sirènes are much more dangerous that you think. We met with some of them on our kingdom and their song are used to lure people to their deaths. We've read so much about them in the books. We cannot risk them attacking us. We have to take charge.

Elena: No, this isn't right.

Y/n: What isn't right is just stand around and just let them attack. And I'm going to be king and so I have to take charge and attack!

Some of his guards then pulled out their crossbows and then they were about to fire.

Elena: No!

Elena then uses her scepter to stop them. arisa, the female Sirena, sees this and stops her brother Marzel, the male Sirena, from retaliating.