Bonus Chapter: Olaball

Gabe was carrying everyone on the carriage. Elena was dressed in her outfit, ready to play some olafball. She was ready to play with her friends. Naomi was dressed up for olafball as well.

Elena and Naomi: Don't you know can't you guess? Team Avalor is the best.

Y/n: We'll show them what we can do, and prove that Team Avalor is true! Let's go and have some fun, Olafball will be won!

Elena: Let's go, let's play! We'll show them that we can win the day. Let's go and make some noise, with our team we will rejoice!

Naomi: Let's go and have some fun, Olafball will be won! We'll show them what we can do, and prove that Team Avalor is true! Let's go out and play, with our team we'll make the day. Let's show them who we are, Olafball will be ours by far!

Y/n: Let's rejoice and cheer, for Team Avalor is here! We'll show them we can do it, and prove that our team won't quit! Let's go out and play, with our team we'll make the day. Let's show them who we are, Olafball will be ours by far!

As they went by, people were cheering

Gabe: I've never seen Avalor so excited.

Elena: They should be. This is the first Peace Festival in over 40 years.

Y/n: Yes, and it's going to be the best one ever!

Naomi: I guess old Queen Shuriki wasn't so into peace.

Elena: Not so much. But now that she's gone, I thought it would be good to bring back the festival. To celebrate the lasting peaceZ between Avalor and the kingdom of Cariza.

Y/n: That sounds like a great idea! I'm sure it will be the best festival Avalor has ever seen!

Elena:Yes, I'm sure it will be!

Naomi: But we all know the real reason everybody's excited about the peace Festival.

Elena and Naomi: Olaball!

Y/n: That's right! Olaball is the highlight of the peace festival, and I can't wait to see who will win this year!

Elena: Me neither! I'm sure it's going to be a great game.

Naomi: Yeah, and I'm sure whoever wins will be really proud of their accomplishment.

They made it over to where the olaball match will be held. Luisa was already in her olaball outfit.

Luisa: About time you three showed up. Team Avalor, fall in.

The trio did as they were told and got into formation.

Y/n: Alright, let's get this game started.

Luisa: I hope you all had a good night's sleep, because you're going to practice until I get tired.

She blew the whistle.

Luisa: Take it to the hoop! Take it to the hoop!

Armando and Rico continued their practice where Rico scored a point.

Rico: Ha ha! Rico scores again!

Luisa: Looking sharp, Rico!

Rico: Feeling sharp, coach.

Luisa: With Rico on the team, we're going to beat Cariza like a dusty rug.

Elena: Abuela, it's just a friendly rivalry between the two royal courts, remember?

Y/n: Let's just have fun and enjoy the game. After all, it's not about winning or losing, but about having a good time playing together.

Elena: That's right, Abuela. Let's just enjoy the game and have some fun!