Bonus Chapter: The Lumiereval-Avalor Showdown

It was a sunny day in the kingdom of Avalor. Elena and Naomi were eagerly waiting for Gabe to join them, dressed in their vibrant Olaball outfits. As they gathered near the courtyard, Elise, Estéban's sister, joined them. Soon after, Estéban, the Prince of Lumiereval and Chancellor of Avalor, made his grand entrance, exuding an air of confidence and charm.

Estéban: (with a smile) Ah, my dear friends! I see we are all ready for this friendly Olaball showdown. The spirit of competition fills the air today!

Elena: (excitedly) Absolutely, Estéban! I can't wait to see Lumiereval and Avalor clash on the Olaball field. It's going to be quite the spectacle.

Estéban: (playfully) Ah, Elena, you know how much I enjoy a good challenge. Lumiereval has been training hard for this moment, and I must say, we're quite prepared.

Elise: (teasingly) Prepared, Estéban? Or just hoping to keep up with Avalor's impressive Olaball skills?

Estéban: (laughs) Oh, Elise, you underestimate the Lumiereval team. We may surprise you yet.

As the friends engaged in light-hearted banter, Gabe finally arrived, carrying his Olaball equipment.

Gabe: (catching his breath) Sorry for the delay, everyone. I'm here, and I'm ready to give it my all.

Estéban: (nodding) Excellent, Gabe! Your presence completes our united front. Together, Lumiereval and Avalor will showcase the true essence of Olaball.

Naomi: (curiously) Estéban, how did you become so skilled at Olaball? I've seen you in action, and you're truly remarkable.

Estéban: (proudly) Well, my dear Naomi, Olaball is deeply ingrained in Lumiereval's culture. Since childhood, I've trained alongside my fellow Lumierevalians. The game has become a part of who I am.

Elena: (admiringly) Estéban, you and Lumiereval bring such passion and grace to Olaball. It's a true testament to your dedication and love for your kingdom.

Estéban: (grateful) Thank you, Elena. Your words mean a great deal to me. Our friendly competition today will strengthen the bond between our kingdoms even further.

Everyone gathered on the Olaball field, ready to immerse themselves in practice and hone their skills. Elena's Abuela, Luisa, took charge, guiding the Avalor team through various drills and strategies. Meanwhile, Estéban and Elise joined their Lumiereval coach, Pierre, for their own training session.

Estéban: (focused) Pierre, let's work on our teamwork and coordination. The key to victory lies in our ability to anticipate each other's moves.

Pierre: (nodding) Absolutely, Estéban. Lumiereval's success rests on the synergy between its players. We must synchronize our actions flawlessly.

As the Lumiereval team practiced passing and maneuvering, Elena couldn't help but observe Estéban's natural finesse with the Olaball.

Elena: (impressed) Estéban, your footwork is incredible! How did you become so skilled?

Estéban: (smiling) Ah, Elena, it all comes down to discipline and determination. Olaball is an integral part of Lumierevalian culture, and from a young age, I immersed myself in its artistry.

Elena: (curious) Were you always destined to become a prince and chancellor?

Estéban: (reflective) In a way, yes. As the son of Lumiereval's ruling family, my path was already set. But it was through my experiences and interactions with other kingdoms that I truly grew into the role I now embody.

Elise: (joining the conversation) And let's not forget, Estéban's passion for Olaball played a significant role in shaping him. It's through this sport that he's learned invaluable lessons of teamwork and perseverance.