Bonus Chapter: Twilight Waltz.

Scene: Avalor's Dining Hall

Elena: (excitedly) I can't believe the ball is just a few days away! Everything is coming together perfectly. The decorations, the music, the guests—it's going to be amazing!

Estéban: (smiling) Indeed, Elena. Your dedication and attention to detail have truly made this event spectacular. Lumiereval is honored to be a part of it.

Elise: (teasingly) And we're honored to be your guests, Elena. I can't wait to see Lumiereval and Avalor coming together in such a grand celebration.

Elena, Estéban, Elise, and Naomi enter the dining hall, where the delicious aroma of Luisa's tamales fills the air.

Elena: (taking a seat) Thank you all for joining me. The ball is an important occasion for our kingdoms, and your presence means the world to me.

Estéban: (gratefully) The honor is ours, Elena. Lumiereval cherishes the friendship and unity we share. This ball is a testament to that bond.

Elise: (excitedly) I've been looking forward to this for weeks. The opportunity to experience Avalor's vibrant culture and dance the night away—it's a dream come true!

Naomi: (grinning) Tamales and dancing? Count me in! I can't wait to hit the dance floor with everyone.

Elena's Abuelos Francisco and Luisa join the conversation, and Francisco strums his guitar softly.

Francisco: Ah, the ball. It takes me back to the days when I used to perform at grand gatherings. The energy, the joy—it was truly magical.

Luisa: And speaking of grand gatherings, I made some of my special tamales for our esteemed guests. They're made with love and tradition, sure to delight your taste buds.

Elena: (smiling at Estéban) Estéban, we'll make sure this ball is a night to remember. Lumiereval and Avalor coming together—it's a true testament to our friendship and unity.

Estéban: (gratefully) Elena, your dedication to strengthening the bond between our kingdoms is admirable. I'm honored to be a part of this celebration and stand by your side.

Elise: (teasingly) Oh, look at you, Estéban, getting all sentimental. But he's right, Elena. We're here to support you and celebrate the unity between Lumiereval and Avalor.

Elena: (playfully) Thank you, both of you. Let's make this ball a night to remember—one that will be etched in the history of our kingdoms.

They continue their discussion, eagerly planning the remaining details of the ball, savoring Luisa's mouthwatering tamales, and sharing laughter and stories, creating an atmosphere filled with warmth and anticipation.

Estéban: (looking around the hall) The hall has to be perfect for this occasion, Elena. Ensuring that everything runs smoothly won't be an easy task, but together, we will make it happen.

Elise: (teasingly) Remember, Elena, Estéban used to be a terrible dancer back then. We should give him some dance lessons before the ball!

Estéban: (playfully) Ah, Elise, you just had to bring that up, didn't you? But don't worry, I've been practicing my moves. I won't embarrass myself on the dance floor this time.

Elena: (laughing) Estéban, you're always full of surprises. We'll make sure you shine on the dance floor. Now, if you'll excuse me, I just received an urgent call from Isabel. She needs help with her latest invention. I'll be right back!

As Elena rushes out of the dining hall, Estéban looks concerned.

Estéban: Is everything alright, Elena?