Bonus Chapter: Queen vs. Chancellor: The Ultimate Surrender

Elena storms into the bedroom, her eyes blazing with determination

Elena: "Etienne, I demand a rematch!"

Etienne, the Jamaican-French King of Lumiereval, looks up from the book he was reading, a smirk playing on his lips.

Etienne: "Oh, really, my dear? Still sore about your last defeat, are we?"

Elena crosses her arms over her chest, her chin held high.

Elena: "I am not sore, Etienne. I just know I can do better."

Etienne chuckles, closing his book and setting it aside.

Etienne: "Well, as much as I enjoy seeing your spirited side, Elena, I must remind you, dear cousin--"

Elena interrupts him with a wave of her hand.

Elena: "We may not be actual cousins, Etienne, but you still have that chancellor-like way of talking."

Etienne laughs, raising his hands in surrender.

Etienne: "Alright, alright, I see your point. But tell me, Elena, what makes you think you'll fare any better this time?"

Elena uncrosses her arms and steps closer to him, her eyes shining with confidence.

Elena: "Because I've been training, Etienne. And I won't let you dominate me again."

Etienne raises an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Etienne: "Oh, is that so? Well, I suppose I can indulge you in this little rematch. But don't say I didn't warn you, my dear."

Elena grins, ready for the challenge ahead.

Elena: "I'm going to change into something more comfortable, Esteban. Don't you dare peek!"

Etienne: "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, Elena. A gentleman always respects a lady's privacy."

Elena smirks and walks over to the wardrobe, pulling out a nightdress that resembles one of her signature gowns. She quickly changes and emerges, holding her Scepter of Light.

Etienne: "Very. You look just as beautiful as I remembered."

Elena rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but blush at the compliment. She picked up her Scepter of Light, feeling its familiar weight in her hand. Etienne held up his replica of the Scepter of Night, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Etienne: "Ready to lose again, my dear?"

Elena: "I'll have you know, I've been practicing my Scepter skills. I'm not the same person you defeated last time."

Etienne: "We'll see about that. En garde!"

Elena and Etienne both took a fighting stance, ready to begin their roleplay battle.