Bonus Chapter: Finders Leapers.

Migs is soaring through the sky, gracefully clutching a cluster of ripe coconuts in his talons. Luna suddenly swoops in and skillfully snatches the coconuts away.

Luna: (triumphantly) I'll take those!

coconuts! Get your own lunch!

Luna: (mischievously) I just did. Too slow! (laughs)

Luna effortlessly tosses the coconuts to Skylar.

Migs: Skylar!

Migs chases Skylar through the bustling streets of the town.

Skylar: Catch, Luna!

Luna catches the coconuts, a sly grin on her face.

Migs: Give me that!

Luna swiftly ducks, causing one of the coconuts to collide with a nearby statue.

(They gasp as they witness the impact cracking the stone monument.)

Skylar: Oh, it's just a little crack.

The statue succumbs to the damage, crumbling and sending shards of stone crashing onto the ground.

Skylar: Look what your coconuts did, Migs!

Skylar joins Luna on the ground, his wings trembling with concern.

Migs: My coconuts?! You... her...

Luna: Guys, there's something down here.

Migs and Skylar exchange astonished glances and approach Luna's find.

Migs: (gasping audibly) Buried treasure!

Skylar: (disbelief evident in his voice) Buried treasure?

Luna: Outta my way!

Migs interrupts Luna, halting her in her tracks.

Migs: Whoa, hold on a minute. What are you going to do with treasure? You can't even handle coconuts. No, we better alert Princess Elena.

Migs, Skylar, and Luna descend from the sky, ready to embark on their next adventure. Their mission: to inform Princess Elena, the wise and courageous ruler, of the extraordinary buried treasure they have stumbled upon beneath the shattered ground.

Cut to the bustling port.

Daniel: It's going to be a busy day.

Naomi: I can help you log in the ships, Dad.

Elena: Naomi!

Elena emerges from a carriage, her regal presence commanding attention.

Daniel: Majesty.

Elena: Harbor Master, we have an emergency Grand Council meeting. The Jaquins have made an astonishing discovery—buried treasure.

Naomi: Oh! Um...

Daniel: Go on. The Grand Council needs you.

Naomi: Thanks, Dad.

Elena leads Naomi into the carriage, swiftly preparing to depart for another crucial location.

Elena: (muttering to herself) Oh, great. The rest of the council must already be here.

Francisco, Elena's wise and respected Abuelo, awaits her arrival, his eyes filled with anticipation.

Francisco: Professor Mendoza is currently examining the site, my dear.

Mendoza, an esteemed archaeologist, meticulously places a golden plate on the ground, carefully documenting each step of the excavation process.