Bonus Chapter: Queen vs. Chancellor: The Ultimate Surrender

Elena storms into the bedroom, her eyes blazing with determination as she slams the door behind her. Etienne looks up from the book he was reading, a smirk playing on his lips.

Elena: "I demand a rematch, Etienne."

Etienne closes his book, placing it on the nightstand as he leans back against the headboard, his eyes never leaving Elena.

Etienne: "Oh, really? And why would I grant you that, ma chérie?"

Elena crosses her arms over her chest, her chin jutting out stubbornly.

Elena: "Because you know I didn't give it my all last time. I was caught off guard."

Etienne chuckles, shaking his head.

Etienne: "You think you can defeat me, Elena? You're still just a child in my eyes."

Elena's eyes flash with anger, her hands clenching into fists.

Elena: "I am not a child, Etienne. I am the Queen of Avalor. I deserve a rematch."

Etienne's smile widens, his eyes gleaming with amusement.

Etienne: "Very well, ma reine. I shall grant you your rematch. But be prepared to lose once again."

Elena uncrosses her arms, a confident smile spreading across her face.

Elena: "We'll see about that."

Elena: "I'm going to change into something more comfortable. Don't you dare peek, Esteban."

Etienne: "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, ma chérie. But do tell, what is this new strategy of yours?"

[Elena goes behind a changing screen and puts on a nightdress that resembles one of her signature dresses. She also picks up her Scepter of Light.]

]

Elena: "You'll see soon enough

Elena: "You'll see soon enough. But let's make this interesting. I'll use the Scepter of Light, and you can use the Scepter of Night."

Etienne: "Ah, a battle of light versus dark. I like it. But are you sure you can handle the power of the Scepter of Light, Elena?"