Chapter 7

It was another day in the kingdom of Avalor. It seems that everyone were having a festival of some sort. And what could it be all about?

Y/n: Elena,  oils you be so kind to tell me what today is is all about?

Elena: It's about the celebration of our lost love ones. It's called Dia de los Muertos is the ones day of the year we get to celebrate the family who aren't with us anymore.

Y/n: Oh, I see now. That's really nice. I wish I could get the chance to celebrate my parents. But I didn't get chance to do because I doubt we even had the time to bury them.

Elena: Come on, you can celebrate with us. Because we are right here for you.

Elena then grabbed his hand and then began singing.

Elena:🎶 Dia de los Muertos is my favorite day. We honor all our loved ones who have passed away. We go to the graveyard. Build altars in their name. Share our memories of them by the candle flames. Share our memories of them by the  candle flame. Dia de los Muertos the one day of the year. We bake up treats so tasty to fill us with good cheer. Sugar skulls and sweet bread are made with love and care. They brought down to the altar for everyone to share. Brought down to the altar for everyone to share. This is the day we all wait. This is the day we celebrate. The festival of love. The festival of love. This is the day we all wait. This is the day we celebrate. The festival of love, the festival of love.

Elena then went towards a painting of her parents.

Elena:🎶 Dia de los Muertos means more to me this year. Since Mami and Papi are no longer here. But I'm not feeling sad now. I'm feeling joy inside because this festival keeps their memory alive. This is the day we all wait. This is the day we celebrate. The festival of love, the festival of love. Ha! This is the day we all wait. This the day we celebrate. The festivals of love, the festival of love. It's time to celebrate. The festival of love. The festival of love. The festival of love. The festival of love!🎶

Afterward, Elena began scrolling and later discovered that she could see ghosts. and heads back to the coach, passing the ghost of an elderly woman on the way. Once inside the coach, Elena summons Zuzo and asks him about her newfound ability. Zuzo reminds her of the forty-one years she was imprisoned within the Amulet of Avalor and deduces that because of that she can now see ghosts on Dia de los Muertos since it is the day the living and spirit worlds become one.  Elena then bumped into Y/n.

Y/n: Elena, are you feeling alright because you have been acting weird for some reason.

Elena: I know you're not going to believe this but I have the ability to see ghosts.

Y/n: You're kidding me, right? Because this have to be some sort of joke. As in, there's no way that you can be able to see Ghosts. I know there is may be some magic but there ain't any ghosts.

Elena: I'm telling you right now that I'm not lying. I'm telling you right now that I can see ghosts.

Y/n: Well, whatever you say. And you know, Elena, I have a couple of cousins who are old and I met they would be dying to meet me again. And I know that is not a really good one. I know. It was horrible. And if there is anything that you need help with, you can tell me. And also, I was just joking about you not being able to see ghosts. Come on, you can tell me.

Elena: Well, this ghost that I'm talking to, her name is Doña Angelica. Her grandchildren are planning on selling the restaurant and we'll have to try and stop them from doing so.

Y/n: Well, you can count me on. I'll help.

Y/n and Elena then arrived at the "Cafe Angelica" and meet Carmen and Julio.