Bonus Chapter: The Resized Rulers

Julio and his sister, Carmen, embarked on a luxurious carriage ride through the enchanting kingdom of Avalor. As the wind gently rustled their clothes, they engaged in a lively conversation, filled with anticipation for the upcoming event.

Julio: (with a hint of nervousness) Princess Elena, as the newly appointed Magister of Trade, I'm about to host the Feast of Friendship for the very first time... Well, that is, if I can get my words right. (pauses, trying to find the right words)

Carmen: (chuckles affectionately) Ay, Basta! You've rehearsed this a million times. Trust me, Julio, you're more than ready.

Julio: (takes a deep breath) I certainly hope so. The success of Avalor's trade deals rests upon this feast, and, of course, the signing of the treaty. But what if Elena dislikes my ideas?

Carmen: (reassuringly takes Julio's hands) Hermano, calm your racing thoughts. Your ideas are nothing short of brilliant. What could possibly go wrong?

The scene transitions to a magnificent room where Dona Paloma awaits, ready to greet her guests.

Dona: (addressing Princess Elena) And so, Princess Elena, for my... (pauses, counting on her fingers) ...13th time hosting the Feast of Friendship, we will dine in my Emporium, as always.

As the door swings open, Julio's surprise is evident.

Julio: Dona Paloma?

Dona: Ah, Julio. How delightful of you to join us.

Carmen: (interrupting, slightly perplexed) Join you? You weren't even supposed to be here.

Elena: (curious) Wait a moment. I thought Julio asked you to oversee the feast.

Julio: (firmly) I never made such a request.

Dona: (defensive) Well, maybe not explicitly, but I assumed planning the feast was within my jurisdiction as the Assistant Magister.

Julio: (correcting her) Assistant to the Magister. Besides, I have a unique plan of my own.

Elena: (encouragingly) Wonderful! I'm sure we'd all love to hear your ideas.

Dona's expression turns slightly displeased, sensing the shift in dynamics.

Etienne: (chuckling, with a hint of mischief) Ah, I'm glad I decided to forgo my mid-morning sieste for this intriguing turn of events.

Julio: (addressing Princess Elena respectfully) Princess Elena, I humbly request that we dare to shake things up a bit. Let's begin by changing the venue for the feast. (Carmen uncovers a miniature model of the Sunbird temple) The Sunbird temple, where our Maruvian ancestors hosted guests from neighboring kingdoms, forging new alliances and celebrating unity.

Dona: (protesting) But the feast has always been held in my Emporium.

Etienne: (enthusiastically) Oh, what a marvelous idea! Change is a catalyst for growth, as I always say, don't you agree?

Julio: (grateful for the support) I'm delighted that you share my sentiment. And I intend to shake up the guest list as well.

With a touch of theatricality, Julio reveals another cover, unveiling a collection of miniature figurines representing the rulers.

Elena: (delighted) Oh, how adorable! Mini Mazapán monarchs?

Julio: (proudly) King Toshi, King Santiago, and Queen Abigail.

Carmen: (with a mischievous grin, placing down a miniature Elena figure) And let's not forget my personal favorite, Mini Mazapán Princess Elena.

Etienne: (looking around) But where is Mini Mazapán Chancellor/prince Etienne? Shouldn't he be present for such important discussions?