1. PAST or PRESENT

: PAST OR PRESENT :

Y/n was very happy because it's her 1st day in her new school. Yes, she's a transferred school .

She entered Jeonshi High school with a big cute smile in full happy mood . She was walking in hallway , after a little walk in hallway, she went to garden ( school garden) , it was pretty big , very neat and clean ,with many types of greenery .

She sat on a bench in garden just for chilling her time before classes would start.

A boy came near her and stand in front of her , she uplifted her head to see his face .

For a intense of time, she looked at him with blank face (she lost in her own world, because she was little bit scared ) .

That boy lifted her chin with his finger. She was scared because it was her 1st day in that school .

? : Yeaa,Are you new student or transferred one!?
Y/n : I-I'm t-transferred here.

? : You're cute but more hot tho.Can I get a kiss or what about a NIGHT , every girl want that from me
He winked..

As he said but without knowing who was he , y/n slapped him.

Y/n's pov:

I sat on a bench in garden after some minutes I saw a boy was coming near me ,he was looking so tough , I mean I was scared .

Iwas thinking but then he said I'm hot but his another sentence disgusted me .. he said for a NIGHT ..what what ,I was controlling my anger but still I was scared ...

"Why I'm scared of this punk!?,

who the hell he is to talk about me like that and I slapped him ..shit what the hell you did y/n ,its your 1st day and see what mess you created ."

I thought and turned around just with a thinking to run away but not that easily y/n. Fuvk, what you did y/n but he deserved this slap.

Meanwhile students were gathered to see what's going on .

#povend#

As she turned to run away from there but a muscular hand caught her wrist ..

? : where are you going babe after slapping me ... no no no

Y/n : what the hell, who are you.... leave my hand otherwise be ready for another slap :)

? : Babe, you're not aware of me and this school, but wait afterwards you're gonna beg in front of me and then dare to slap me ... I'm Kim Namjoon a.k.a RM

Y/n : wait are you Namjoon that bully..

(before transfer, my friend told me about bully of Jeonshi high school ,you are really fuvked up y/n , you are just dead .....why why why only I have to be added in all these activities.. damn y/n as she thinks)

RM: oh babe , this is not a good intro for me... I'm disappointed hmm.... (bell rang ) oh see babe, bell rang I have to go then, see you around babeeee .

he left but with a glare at y/n
{

A/n : don't cringe on babeee. Okh sorry}

Y/n : why hell why only me bruhhhhh , now you're all messed up coz u just slapped bully of school.... okh lets see what gonna happen with you y/nnnnn .

She also left for her classes .

when she entered the class , she was fascinated by the class environment.Teacher introduced her in front of all students,.then she bowed and sat on last 3rd desk.

she was happy but her happiness not last long , she doesn't know what she did and what's gonna happen with her.

_______________

Hey everyone
so this is 1st part and my 1st ff ,please don't mind my english.
just little bit change .

Before change:
RM said hot to yn...
but after change
:RM asked for a kiss or for a Night stand :)

Thanks for giving your time to my ff.. take care. THANK YOU

~GLOSS

_______________________________________________

Please vote.
_______________________________________________