2. U6 (buĺly)

: U6 :

She sat on last 3rd bench in right corner of class ..she turned around to see her new classmates ...

Y/n pov:

As I turned to see my new classmates but I was fucked up badly because I saw my bully in left corner of class ,smirking at me ...

( Honestly, he was scary ,) I also glared at him.I turned my head but my eyes stopped at the boy who was sitting on 1st bench in middle row. .

Woa! How can a boy - this much cute, innocent and soft ,he's such an ANGEL .
I couldn't help myself to stare him .

" Wait bitch ,it's your 1st day focus more on studies than this Angel." Author said.
(By the way only y/n can see Author ofc !
"Whatever " y/n said while rolling her eyes.

Oh wait isn't he the same boy who'd warned me (about the bully)... I forget to ask his name huh!

About boy:

Jungkook who was sitting on 1st bench in middle row, also a transferred student.
He was more strong in studies than look, I Mean he was not tough in look(its a lie in real life right!? )

, he was just like a feather but he was very intelligent, he was topper In his last school but beacuse of personal reasons he had to change his last school...

------

"Namjoon Hyung , have you seen that girl - the transferred one,she's cute ,she's hot more than cute." Baby bear A.K.A  Tae said
"Ohh yess" RM said with a smirk.

( Yeaaaa,oh Y/n you witch! ....yup she soon gonna beg in front of all , babe you haven't get your slap right?!,,Just wait and watch .He thought and smirked)

_____________

The bell rang after some classes it was lunch time, y/n went to cafeteria.
She sat on a bench in cafeteria alone but as we all know how can she eat her lunch so peacefully ... 

she was eating her food but then RM came and sat in front of her.
She gulped her food and RM was staring at her...y/n was uncomfortable..

Y/n : what do you want from me?

RM : so you don't know what I want huh!?

He smirked and threw her meal. Now y/n was scared and Angry both.
(Y/n has anger issues and also short tempered.... oh she is just like author WOW!)

She was about to say something but Teacher came and stopped them,

{Teacher was there because they knew what RM could do to new students}

Again she got her food from crafertia and was searching for a good and quite seat,then she saw only 1 seat was available in a corner so she sat there.

Y/n pov :

 I was looking for a good and quite seat then I saw the same boy who warned me ,so I sat there ,I saw he was still eating his meal without looking upside ...

Then I also started eating..after eating  my meal,, I asked his name but he stood from there and left ..

----

Bell rang

All students were now in their respective classes. y/n attended music class as well jungkook also.

They attended their  other classes also.
(Sorry I don't have much to write)

Bell again rang and now it was day end time(school time end)
All were now heading to  school exit gate,but RM was waiting for y/n ...

As y/n came ,she saw him  . HER 1ST DAY BULLY.
" Y/n why you are so fucked up , huh!? why this punk is here, I have to handle this situation in cool way ,OMG this school gave me headache on 1st day !!!"  Y/n thought.

RM stopped her and came closer to her and leaned in .
He smelled her scent and whispered in her ear

"It was a good day Right? Babee~ But I don't think other days are gonna be because you dare to slap me !!!" and with his little smirk and throwing a death glare at y/n .

He  left the school because U6 were waiting for him ...

y/n also left for home...after a while she was at her home,she  entered her room and threw her bag on couch..

She was thinking about today's incidents at school.She was not able to forgot the boy she MET today ,, she was thinking what his name could be,she was smiling/blushing by her own.
{Don't cringe please}

----

Hey
Sorry for these boring ep . Please take care of yourself ... Thank you if you read my book already ...ILYSM
~GLOSS

_______________________________________________

Please vote.
_______________________________________________

Credit to editor of this picture.
WTF KIM NAMJOONNNNNN