8. EXAMS

:EXAMS:

Y/n's pov:

I entered in the school. As always it was so annoying, that same hustle bustle and those whispers about me . Bruh I'm tired of those.

What I could do only was to ignore those Shits.I passed the notice board and there was crowd. I wondered what that news could be .

A new bully? Any teacher resigned?? Any student transferred? .

But no this time , it was not good for me . Because there was a new notice stating that
"Exams gonna start in next 2 weeks. Keep practicing " .

"WAIT! WHATTTT??? EXAMSS NOOOO
just because of those fvcking bullies and their news. I am fvcked up badly. I NEED TO STUDY HARDDDD" I thought and directed towards my classroom.

___________________________________

As I stepped in the class . I shouted " EUNCHAEEEEEE "

Whole class glared at me , their eyes were piercing my body.

"Sorry guys" I stated otherwise they were about to eat me out .

Y/n: "Eunchae did you hear about that???? ~"
she cut my sentence and said

Eunchae: "Yes I heard about that , it was also suprising for me but what we can do that Yunjin is dating Yeonjun . I always thought there was something different with both and see now they are dating and~"

I slapped her arm .

Eunchae: "Whatttt? It hurts.

Y/n : " Are you crazy , I was talking about EXAMS!!! "

Eunchae : Oh that . Hm. I heard about that . Thank God I studied that much which will help me to got position in Top 10" .

Y/n : And here me who even don't know a penny about my syllabus. And you gonna teach me for these weeks

Eunchae: I'm really sorry y/n .

Y/n: For what?

Eunchae: actually. Actually Ihavetogooutoftownfor1weekand
Iwillcome3faysbeforeexam

Y/n : what the actual shit eunchae. What you said????

Eunchae: Actually the thing is ..... I have to go out of town for 1 week and I will come only 3 days before exam .

Y/n: WHAT!? Hmm ok . I'll manage .

Eunchae: no, I'm really sorry that I'm unable to help you .

Y/n: no it's fine

Eunchae: No I'm really sorry but I'll tell Jungkook , he'll help you .

Y/n : hm ok I'll ask him. Btw I was also thinking that something was different with these both . I mean YUNJIN AND YEONJUN. But they look cute together tho.