3. HIS PAST

: HIS PAST :

Jungkook P.O.V:

I was passing the school entrance gate but then I saw a girl who was lost in her world.
She was smiling blankly. I moved from there.

His journey:(Jk pov)
After coming to this school, I became more miserable, just because I couldn't bully anyone, so I became a target of bullies.

Just because of my looks. Yes, I'm not that much muscular as those bullies. Then, of course, I would be a target.

When I first entered this school, I was so happy. I thought I would make new and good friends here but this all was just in my imagination.

I transferred here last year. I was so excited for my first day in a new school but I was scared too because of all the past incidents in my last school.

My first day was passing all good till I met him. Yes, the bully and his team.
They made fun of making and locked me in the theatre room in the school. I wasn't that strong.

I also had nyctophobia (a phobia of darkness). Because of my phobia, my situation was worse.

I felt dizzy and fall there. When I woke up, I found myself In the medical room at school.

Teachers were there and unfortunately, that bully was also there, so I couldn't say anything. I was all quiet and made an excuse....

After that day, they got to know about my phobia and always they took advantage of that...
They always bullied me.

. I was so depressed from all this. But now I'm used to it.

---

When I saw that girl, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was not scared of anything but the poor girl she didn't know anything about this school.

I was walking in the Garden but again I found her but this time bullies were also there with her and I saw she slapped the leader.

Hell! What she did, I think she doesn't know about Him.. oh God help this poor girl.

I left the scene because I couldn't help myself to see it so I went off from there.
I was sitting in class when the teacher came but I saw her with him (the teacher).

He introduced her as the newly transferred student.
I was kind of feeling sad for her because she didn't know that her bully was also in the classrooms she was in. After that teacher started to teach...

After some classes, it was the school's end time. All went towards the exit gate so I did. But then I saw her again with a bully but I don't mind their business I went off from there.

Still, I felt sad for her

______

After 1 month

Y/n P.O.V

I have already passed 1 month In my new school but not like a normal person, just because of that one slap now, I have to face a lot of embarrassment and kind of slaps against it.

New day~

At home~

Mom: y/n Wake up, yeaaaa you,y/n wake up otherwise I'm going to take cold water bucket then be ready...yeaaaa y/n you brat wake up./

Y/n: I still have time mom so please be silent.

Mom: what did you say.? Be quiet..wait. Now I'll tell you how to wake up quietly.