22. T/D •CONFESSION 1

:T/D •CONFESSION 1:

One word, I want to say  is "It's Awkward" This party! From last 15 minutes Jungkook is piercing Taehyung's body with his glares while Taehyung is just smirking.
Damn! These two! Wait you must be wondering what Taehyung is doing here. So!

Flashback:

"Taehyung it's ok. You don't need to do this. I just need some time" finally I uttered. He was clinging around me from past few periods. Everyone's attention was on me. No I don't want this. I'm not a attention Grabber like other girls in my class.

He smiled and asked "sure y/n? I'm really sorry for what they did. I can't see you hurt." This boy! "No tae, it was not your fault.  As I said I needed some time to patch up again. It's cool now. And see everyone is staring at us. You know what I mean..!?" He blushed because of nickname? and cleared his throat. "Everyone in  their class right now" Dam his deep voice can make anyone shiver in fear.

I could hear some girl's saying things about Us. Ignore these arrogant. "Okay y/n gotta go now. But I want to ask ..... Fr-Friends again??" Aww this boxy man. How could he be a bully!!! "Ofcourse" I smiled. We parted our way. But I turned and shouted "Tae!" He ran back and asked if I was ok? But I asked "we have a little party tonight wanna join?" His answer was as expected, "ofc I would love to join and spend time with you" "ok then I'll text you time. See you later" "yup".

Flashback end

So this is how Taehyung ended with us. Me, Eunchae, Jungkook, Taehyung. Well Eunchae invited soobin too. 'UGHHHHH this party wasn't supposed to be like this'.

"Guys, hey to you all. Can we please stop these glaring contests?" Both cleared their throats. Dang!
"Why this is so boring dude!" Eunchae asked finally , breaking that damn  silence. "YAA! You two better stop this. Ok I have a game, it's pretty common and too simple. But I bet it's better than this. That game will also reveal your secrets. So who's in?.......(silence) well I don't care it's my party not technically but logically so yeah you HAVE to play" " BETTER DO" .

"Stop guys. I forgot that we know each other handwriting so it won't be fun that way. AGHH" I was kinda pissed on my own thought. "so what's now" soobin said. "Guess guys gotta be playing the same Truth and Dare shit :")

Everyone sighed including me too. But wait a damn second, I can make this game a little bit ....... hahaha
(That's weird ik) "Ok so you all better be asking the meanest question to the bitchest dare". In this way, it will be more easy to find if he like someone or not. better he doesn't. Otherwise I'll beat the shit out of this little bitch.

"I have a condition. After every question and dare , the person has to drink a shot (not a glass) of soju. Taehyung said and almost everyone nodded.

(or whatever drink but alcoholic. Well HELL SAY NO TO ALCOHOL. but can't help in the story)

"1,2,3 start" and the arrow in that fucking phone started to move. Yeah right right. NOOOOOOOO! bitch not here. I mean not the starting. Have I told you that I have  worst luck than everyone's! (That's a sad reality of mine too).

Why Eunchae was smiling or smirking so bitchy. This little! "Oh  see my baby got this. Choose" She said finally. Ugh! Let's make it fun coz hella I'm bored.
"Let's start this shit baby, Dare!" Not me uttering so proudly but this Eunchae...

"Sit there" So basically we were sitting on the floor and positions was like Eunchae,Me,Soobin,Jungkook,Taehyung. (Gap was there too).

"That's not what a dare is called baby " I chuckled. That's so simple. I stood up and sat between Jungkook and Taehyung. But she was giving me a 'wait and watch' look. Weirdo. This time it started to spin again and rested in Taehyung's direction. "So taehyung, Choose" I said and he said TRUTH.

I asked him "Are you happy as a bully? Are you happy with those shitty friends of yours" I know that was a kinda different question but I wanted so know so why not to ask directly. He answered "I see What you want to ask. So I'm happy not as a bully but being with my friends. They are not  what they seems like. They are really nice but sometime they are too bitchy, that even I can't help it. That's why I almost spend time with them but out of school. There is  a story behind this all bully system. But let that  be at its place. So yeah. Ok ok next next" was he sad. Bet he was. You are so stupid Y/n! I mouthed him a sorry.

Arrow moved silently. This time it rested towards soobin. He choose dare. Taehyung gave him a simple dare which was to call his crush and to confess. "Well guys you see. I should have chosen truth" he said but I replied "then we would have asked your your hella damn crush's name boy. There's always a way!"

Damn he was blushing. Dude was so in love. 'Woo woo woo wait, its eunchae. Isn't it. Damn her phone was ringing. "Baby pick it up, someone gonna confess today" I said playfully. Both were blushing shit! "Baby you know we have already......confessed....like today morning. So yeah I know" she said woah dude wait and she didn't tell me. Well that's not fair and a friend called for. "Eunchae that's not fair. I.... just leave it. I don't want to talk to you" i was super upset and i just ignored her and started the arrow again.

(A/n note:
I'm just focusing on everyone's turn. And everyone did take shots after every question and dare. So they were little tipsy)

It was Jungkook's turn now. Geez it's my turn to ask. Why I was a whole blushing bitch. Shut up y/n and focus. "So Mr. Jeon Jungkook choose." That was weird to say his full name. Why I have to ruin Everything. Jeezzzzzz . Please say truth. Please say truth man.

"Truth" he said. "Finallyyyyyy" everyone was glaring at me weirdly. Wait did I shout. I thought it was.... leave it. I acted cool. "So do you like someone? Is she from our school"

______________________________
231119
Update
Enjoy!

I love cliffhanger.

It was just a fill up chapter but wait confession is there! Next chapter gonna be dramatic. I'm just thinking to make it 360⁰ different.  Like JK'S ENTRY IN MAFIA SOON!!!

Just skip the fact that I use 'LIKE' alot. And Manchae=EUNCHAE and they both call each other baby.

Enjoy bubs. Damn GOLDEN!