9. STUDY

: Study :

Evening

"Ahh that's why I hate sleeping.. it's already evening but I had to start my syllabus. Screw this." I thought and cursed myself . I washed my face and do a lil bit skincare. Time is odd i know.

But i was surprised because there was not any sound coming in my room . I mean my family's noise.

So I stepped out of my room and went down side to see what's happening but what I saw next moment.

BRUHHH WHY ME ALWAYS !!!

I sighed at the note which my family left for me . Yes! They were out for some work and told me to do house chores and don't roam here and there . UGH!!!

"Let's go yn you have to prepare food for yourself and SYLLABUS also!!!" I thought and ruffled my hairs in frustration ㅠㅠ.

But you know me right your useless and girl with a lazy Ass so I end up in convenience store and bought noodles for... obviously myself and end up on a corner seat ,eating noodles while watching BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!

It was already 7:30pm (19:30) so I thought it's not ok to visit Jungkook's place at this hour. So I walked toward my home coz CV was not that much far away from my home.

I thought it'd be great to walk instead of any cab . So yeah there was me on the road on my way!

I came back home and started my preparations for exams but the next second I opened my book it was like what the heck I'm studying probably because my mind was filled with many thoughts.

I was still in my thought but suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw I got a message from mom.

Mom:
yn as you know we are out of town so don't you dare to do anything suspicious and you have to clean every corner of the house and another thing don't you dare to roam here and there or bring anyone home you punk!. AM I CLEAR?

..........

Mom:
Yeaaa I can see ..you are online so reply you brat!!AM I CLEAR!?

Y/N:
Y-yes mom.

And this is what called MOM'S lOvE(ops fear) . I'm stuttering in chat too.

But

No one knows that I'm too tired of everything... each and everything in my life....
I'm tired of being alone,unhappy, ignored
AISHHHHH MY LIFE

And a deep thought I cleaned my room first off and  as it was already night so I was sleepy. And guess what happened next moment.......... I...... obviously I slept..
Noooo!! I went for a round of revision
.

I opened book and did half chapter with full concentration but idk what happened with another half.. I was too tired , I slept in that same position on on my table....zzzzzzzz

_____________

Hey
A quick update.. sorry it's too short but next chapter gonna be lengthy for sure..be ready for that ..
And I really really really appreciate that you like ,vote and comment for my story.  Thank you with all my heart ♡
Take care and have a good day or night ahead

~GLOSS
____________________________

It's really heartbreaking that we lost our another Idol. I hope MOONBIN now you'll get a comfortable place to sleep well without any worry ....
Fly high Angel MOONBIN 🥀🕊 Rest in peace!

Please don't take any decision in hurry ,please interact with others rather than be alone sometimes ..

______________________________

Stream D-Day!!
I'll add pics in next one . I'm not comfortable to be very much happy .. I mean there's MOONBIN update also.
Anyone can't say what's happening in one's life..

And today Jungkook also completed 12 years with BIGHIT!! OUR FOREVER ARTIST JUNGKOOK
#12YearsWithJungkook.
JIMIN's OST 1st anniversary!!