14. PLEASE! STOP!

READ NOTE PLEASE
VOTE + COMMENT

Disclaimer:

○ Bad words are not used for disrespect in real,just a fiction.
○ Contain little bit disturbing just a little bit.

: PLEASE! STOP! :

Y/n pov:

"Mom I'm going."I uttered and she yelled "back on time" . Actually she allowed me to study at Jungkook's place because she doesn't care tho she doesn't want me late. Ugh . Alright!

My day was all boring as Manchae is already out so school was all boring but that RM the fu"king monster. He insulted me in front of whole school.
That shit was crazy and always be.

Now I was on my way to Jungkook's house for STUDY purpose. His place's building was just meters away but there was a weird alley which I had to pass . Last time I didn't notice that much because I took taxi ig that's why. But this time I was walking.

I didn't want to pass that alley so I took a different path and that's where my bad luck became worse. "Why tf he has to be here" I thought because I saw RM the jerk with Suga/ Min Yoongi the another one. They both are the biggest jerks I have ever seen/met.

I was about to take a back turn but there they go again.
"Y/N IS that you" "hyung check if that's her" God I was dead already but cap was helping a bit not alot.
Hell be ready y/n , ig i was motivating myself.

They came near and "Yup monster it's our
y/nnie" his suga the jerk hyung said to him and rolled his eyes. WTF THIS JERK IS ROLLING EYES. But damn he can . I thought what could I do more.

"Huh girl got some hotness" that bitch, he was checking me out. A w'hore . Wait y/n , calm down , calm down. I took a deep breath. I have to put my IED problem aside otherwise I'll be fu'cked uo very bad by these jerks and their taunts.

So play along just and leave. Yes I can do it . I can do it. Another deep breath. "I always was and am" Ig I stuttered or not , yeah or nah. Damn!. Leave it but they were a bit shocked ig. Not alot.

"Oh girl is bold now. I like it" RM said he was taking steps toward me and my steps were backing too until I reached and bumped my back into the nearest wall.(street wall).

"F'uck this is my end ig" he was leaning , tried to take my first kiss. Hella bitch no .I hyped and repeat the history by slapping him . This time his eyes were angry or shocked I couldn't say. But yoongi's was.

Ig this is good time. I tried to run but NO NO NO NO!! He caught my wrist and impulse was generated in my case ig. My back was paining af ,this HOE. He pushed me so hard and I was on the ground by now. Y/n it was bad idea ig , I thought.

Now be was on my level . His hyung was all laughing, a true bi'tch. God save me from here. Please.

Wtf this has to be happened with me. I mumbled underneath my breath, I was messed up. Now it was time , I tried my best not to cry but now I couldn't help my tears .

They were uncontrollably falling. "Okh stop this I'm uncomfortable" still I said in commanding tone but he was not listening and now it was unbearable. His arms were on wall and I was in between them . SHIIBBAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I could feel his anger in that word.