11. HIS HOME

(Vote + comment)

HIS HOME

Like what where I am , what I was supposed to do and what the heck I'm doing here . Oh my lord !
Seriously now I'm struggling between 2 boys ! Yes 2 DAMN  BOYS!!

I turned and I saw , I was in arms of SeoJun : the rival of RM . Actually he's brother of RM but  Eunchae told me  he's now his rival. This time he's helping me 3rd time . I never thanked him . I always tried to ignore him  because I still think that he's same as his brother. 

RM: just go from here. I don't want you to  mess with me , you better know results.

SeoJun: No hyung,  I don't want . Ig your time is over you can go now!

RM : wow look at this little di*ckhead telling me to leave.  In your dream BoY!. Now pass her to me otherwise it won't be good for you.

Seo Jun : huh! Like someone have some misunderstanding.  Miss Y/N you can go now.!

RM: stop there otherwise it won't be good for you
y/n.

I was shivering between both of them . My God please save me . Promise I'll study more hard now. I closed my eyes and was standing behind SeoJun.

SeoJun: y/n leave now! . I'll see him.

I mouthed Eunchae to come right beside me. As she came and I just ran from there but I back turned as saw RM punched soobin right on his cheeks .

But Seojun just smirked and left from there . I just ran from there but people were saying that RM was very annoyed with that action.

Manchae thank God we are safe . You shouldn't come with me I guess it's better for you  otherwise they will also bully you more. "
I said to  Eunchae with a tensed look , I was feeling guilty for her also.

She hit my arm and said
"Say it again and I'll burn your these two hella butts . So better save your butts and it's not your fault . I'll manage and it's not that bad I guess. Now let's go leave school for now and remember we have to visit jungkook and I 'm totally BORED now. !" She said last words with  a Boring face and rolling her eyes .

Ok madam let's go and I love my butts  don't you dare (laugh). It's been many days since I have met kookie. I'm missing him . I don't know why he always give me cold shoulder. " I uttered my words to her.

Oho I see our jungkook got a new name .huh!!! Ig it's cute.  You will call him with this name and we will see his reaction.  And you are MISSING him already . I seeeee" Eunchae said while teasing me . Actually Yes ! I was missing him .

I texted him , he said he'll help me in studies while you'll be gone. " I said to her and we left the school .

Actually it was not easy to take leave from school as half day. But we have Manchae the drama queen . So I guess it was a little bit easy.

Manchae go I'll meet you in a hour . And thank you again.  See you soon ." I bid her my good bye .

__________________________________